Save my best friend's puppy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • suicidalmuskrat
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 739

    #16
    wait. so when was this picture created? obviously before intensive care...was he anticipating his dog getting extremely sick? Anyways, I have money...but i find this whole thing rediculous...selling everything you have for a dog who you've only known for 4 months? just seems a little nuts to me.

    Anyways, sorry for being a little sadistic, I hope the dog makes it.
    I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
    Done, and done.

    Comment

    • msbrunnettemickey
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 1780

      #17
      He is not because i prayed.

      בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
      מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
      יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
      אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
      אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
      אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
      ודואג ודואג נורא

      Comment

      • suicidalmuskrat
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 739

        #18
        he is not what? oh, and I hope you were kidding.
        I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
        Done, and done.

        Comment

        • Specforces
          Yes
          • Jan 2004
          • 5028

          #19
          This dog is sick, he's awesome, we are just trying to raise money for the medical bills, and he only has a 50/50 chance of survival.
          Check Out My Music

          Comment

          • suicidalmuskrat
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 739

            #20
            i know, i just didn't know what mickey meant by "he is not"...and if I interpreted it right then i said i hoped she was kidding b/c it seemed like she was saying the puppy would be ok because she prayed.
            I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
            Done, and done.

            Comment

            • XDDRCutieX
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2004
              • 251

              #21
              awww poor thing. I would bet on it but like my mom gets pissed when I try to do something on the internet. -.- Wish I could help!
              ~Rach~

              Comment

              • Specforces
                Yes
                • Jan 2004
                • 5028

                #22
                Meh, I donated 160 dollars to my friend now. I hope that at least helps a bit.
                Check Out My Music

                Comment

                • drake_legendz
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 139

                  #23
                  i wish i could help spec but all i can do is wish you and your friend the best of luck.
                  Hey emo kid can I give u a suggestion.
                  Try new johnsons baby shampoo

                  NO MORE TEARS!

                  How many emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

                  NONE they all sit in the dark crying

                  Comment

                  • XDDRCutieX
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 251

                    #24
                    I wonder how much money he will need to help the doggy. Do you know Corey?
                    ~Rach~

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #25
                      Corey that just made me cry.

                      No really, I did.

                      That's sad, I wish I could send him money for the dog. :\
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • Specforces
                        Yes
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 5028

                        #26
                        Well, he's already sold a lot of this stuff and saved up about 2400 dollars, he needs 4000.
                        Check Out My Music

                        Comment

                        • XDDRCutieX
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 251

                          #27
                          Oh wow. Ok. Well I asked my daddy if he could help out and he said he will think about it. =D
                          ~Rach~

                          Comment

                          • Linkisdoomed
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 594

                            #28
                            Best wishes to your friend and their dog. May god be with them. I hope Piper gets better.

                            -Mr. 1up-

                            R^3 Skin God
                            R^3 Engine Skin Curator

                            Comment

                            • QreepyBORIS
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 7454

                              #29
                              Yeah, I know what this feels like. My dog had cancer. Now she has 3 legs, though, and is doing quite well. I hope your friend's dog ends up as well.

                              Signature subject to change.

                              THE ZERRRRRG.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #30
                                My friend has a 3 legged dog and it is the fastest dog I have ever seen. I sure hope Piper get's better soon, I think he may have a career in art .

                                Comment

                                Working...