The Red Sox or any other Boston team. NO YANKEES!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #16
    Basketball all the way baby! XD
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #17
      How bout those pistons eh Vash?

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #18
        Re: RE: Re: RE: The Red Sox or any other Boston team. NO YAN

        Originally posted by Tps222
        26-2=yankees win.
        You wanna talk hist'ry? Le's talk hist'ry.

        How many very first World Serieses did the Yankees win? Zero.

        How many very first World Serieses did the Red Sox win? One.

        Snap, I am better than you at bringing up facts irrelevant to today's teams. :>
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        Working...