Welcome to the Communist States of America

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • msbrunnettemickey
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2004
    • 1780

    #16
    Bloody hell.

    בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
    מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
    יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
    אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
    אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
    אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
    ודואג ודואג נורא

    Comment

    • Squeek
      let it snow~
      • Jan 2004
      • 14444

      #17
      Holy crap, Scalia actually voted against the measure. What is this world coming to.

      This really sucks. Having your home bulldozed for a 0.01% tax revenue increase. Wow.

      ~Squeek

      Comment

      • stretchypanda
        shock me shock me
        • Sep 2004
        • 4123

        #18
        Originally posted by MrESqueek
        Holy crap, Scalia actually voted against the measure. What is this world coming to.

        This really sucks. Having your home bulldozed for a 0.01% tax revenue increase. Wow.

        ~Squeek
        I noticed that, too. The dissenting justices were the more conservative (I thought) in the Supreme Court.

        Comment

        • hydrojakep
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 2294

          #19
          The porn thing is what worries me.

          I'm serious. First rotten, next the internet.



          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #20
            NOT ROTTEN.COM! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Just pleasepleaseplease tell me bangedup.com won't be "going dark" too.

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • Linkisdoomed
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 594

              #21
              Now that there is fucked up. Looks like I'm gonna need more duct tape. I wonder where I put the beer.

              -Mr. 1up-

              R^3 Skin God
              R^3 Engine Skin Curator

              Comment

              Working...