Is your avatar hot?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hydrojakep
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 2294

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Re: Is your avatar hot?




    Better thread.

    This one is worse then that one.



    Comment

    • Telvanni_guard
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2005
      • 1031

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: Re: Is your avatar hot?

      Hell, I remember being involved in one of those threads back when I was around 13 on a different forum... God, I was pathetic.

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: Re: Is your avatar hot?

        So I clicked the first link in this post, then jumped to the last page, and these two people were like, cybering...but weird... o_O



        And the one Hydro just posted...

        Originally posted by The poll at the top
        Am I cute?
        Hell yeah!!!! 25% [ 270 ]
        a little 30% [ 331 ]
        NOOOOO!!!!!! 43% [ 467 ]

        Total Votes : 1068
        XD
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • igotrhythm
          Fractals!
          • Sep 2004
          • 6535

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Re: Is your avatar hot?

          And I thought Gaia was supposed to house some of the best RPers to be found anywhere on the net. After actually taking a look at what goes on in there, however, I'm seriously reconsidering. I don't know how ANYONE can stand reading a thread in the Chatterbox. X(
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

          Comment

          • angel-d
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 278

            #35
            Originally posted by Verruckter
            "stfu Im azn i eet rice n i play ddr all day, i draw anime
            ^_________________________________________^"
            If thats supposed to be funny... it's not! My fiance is Chinese Malaysian and i find your post very offensive.
            I lived in Asia for the past 7 years of my life and know a lot of really cool people from all over the continent, most of whom don't even know what ddr is and hate anime. In fact the only people i know who draw anime are from the Netherlands so yea.

            Basically, I don't appreciate your comment and ask you not to do it again.

            Comment

            • suicidalmuskrat
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 739

              #36
              lol...


              I registered just to say that. 2 years in the making. Sweet.
              I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
              Done, and done.

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #37
                Originally posted by angel-d
                Originally posted by Verruckter
                "stfu Im azn i eet rice n i play ddr all day, i draw anime
                ^_________________________________________^"
                If thats supposed to be funny... it's not! My fiance is Chinese Malaysian and i find your post very offensive.
                I lived in Asia for the past 7 years of my life and know a lot of really cool people from all over the continent, most of whom don't even know what ddr is and hate anime. In fact the only people i know who draw anime are from the Netherlands so yea.

                Basically, I don't appreciate your comment and ask you not to do it again.
                It sounds like you really missed the point of his post. =/

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • angel-d
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 278

                  #38
                  I don't see any point that he might be trying to make. Just looks like an insult to Asians to me. Maybe i'm wrong, but just saying that i found it quite offensive is all. Sorry if i jumped to the wrong conclusion, i am slightly over protective of my fiance.

                  What was the point anyway? I read his others saying how fast the post count was going up and stuff. I agree it is a pretty lame site, but don't see how his Asian comment fits in with any relevance apart from a racist dig...

                  Comment

                  • Starshot
                    /DJS\
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 1794

                    #39
                    The points was he was imatating about 97 1/2% of the users on Gaia, no racism was intended. Don't worry 'bout it though.

                    Comment

                    • Verruckter
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 2707

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Starshot
                      The points was he was imatating about 97 1/2% of the users on Gaia, no racism was intended. Don't worry 'bout it though.
                      Yes, that was my point. I'm sorry if I offended you, that was not what I wanted to do. I just thought that a high percentage of people on Gaia acted like that.


                      Originally posted by hydrojakep
                      http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8443201


                      Better thread.

                      This one is worse then that one.
                      HYDRO SHARE MY SLEEPIN BAG!!
                      Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
                      Image removed for size violation.

                      Comment

                      • B3NJ1
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 266

                        #41
                        Liek omg startshot, you're avatar is so cute so you must be hot n real life. Lets go cyber ^_^
                        /sarcasm

                        Comment

                        • Starshot
                          /DJS\
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 1794

                          #42
                          Originally posted by Verruckter
                          Originally posted by Starshot
                          The points was he was imatating about 97 1/2% of the users on Gaia, no racism was intended. Don't worry 'bout it though.
                          Yes, that was my point. I'm sorry if I offended you, that was not what I wanted to do. I just thought that a high percentage of people on Gaia acted like that.
                          And you're right, trust me, I'm a Ex-Gaia member, and the only slight amount of intellegence is in the GD and ED, but only 1/10 of the topics in it are good anyway.

                          Comment

                          • Verruckter
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 2707

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Starshot
                            I'm a Ex-Gaia member
                            And you made it through alive? Congrats.
                            Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
                            Image removed for size violation.

                            Comment

                            • LifeDeath
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 5

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: Is your avatar hot?

                              I pretty much like it.
                              It's just the stupid 8 year old newbs in the chatterbox that piss everyone off.

                              Comment

                              • Tasuke
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1671

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: Is your avatar hot?

                                I posted on Gaia for like a month.
                                Then i couldn't handle it and just spammed Goatse

                                Comment

                                Working...