Ultimate Battle of the Century (ZOMG Edition)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reach
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 7471

    #16
    tara strong is awesome ;o and she did rikku woot XD she is the winnar.

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #17
      But Tara did Ninja Gaiden, Shrek 2, and Xenosaga Episode 2! And Final Fantasy X!

      RRRGHHHH SO HARDDD.

      I choose you, Tarachu.

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #18
        Originally posted by chardish
        Raiden is supposed to be a whiny loser. That makes the game more dramatic, that makes the plot more relevant.

        Spoilers
        So that means that this purpose would be given in the job description, and said voice actor would know what he was getting into ahead of time. This furthers my arguement against him.
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • super-smashman
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 2638

          #19
          Oh Christ! I forget she was Rikku! >_<

          Comment

          Working...