Ultimate Battle of the Century

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Ultimate Battle of the Century

    The force, all the way. It just looks way more bad ass than screaming like the little bitch you are.

    Comment

    • Squeek
      let it snow~
      • Jan 2004
      • 14444

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Ultimate Battle of the Century

      Why the crap can I never partake in your Ultimate Battles?!

      Make them about people / things I know!

      ~Squeek

      Comment

      • jewpinthethird
        (The Fat's Sabobah)
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2002
        • 11711

        #18
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Ultimate Battle of the Century

        Originally posted by MrESqueek
        Why the crap can I never partake in your Ultimate Battles?!

        Make them about people / things I know!

        ~Squeek
        I'll break it down for you.

        The Force: The ability to be a total bad ass at everything you do. Move heavy objects, jump really high, choke people without using your hands, shoot lightning out of your finger tips, etc.

        The Voice: The ability to scream really loud (or at a certain frequency) and make pop music's Sting's chest explode. You also look like a total fag doing it too.

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Ultimate Battle of the Century

          Comeon, jewpin. You read the book, right? That's totally not how The Voice works.


          The Voice is a special technique of the Bene Gesserit witches, that allows you to command to people to do whatever you want them to. A certain tone of voice or something. Example:
          Son: "Remove the gag from my mother's mouth."
          Guard: "Well, I guess it couldn't hurt. Her hands and feet are tied up anyways."
          Mother: "Untie my son."
          Guard: "Well, his is just a kid..."
          *Son kills him*

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #20
            Re: RE: Re: RE: Ultimate Battle of the Century

            Originally posted by evilbutterfly
            No, only odd tentacle-headed green women, and YOU know it.
            Half-true, all-wrong.



            Creepy: Yes.
            Female: Yes.
            Jedi: Yes.
            Bald: Yes.

            Comment

            • jewpinthethird
              (The Fat's Sabobah)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2002
              • 11711

              #21
              Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Ultimate Battle of the Century

              Originally posted by Omeganitros
              Comeon, jewpin. You read the book, right? That's totally not how The Voice works.

              No. I havent read any of the books. Here's why: there are 6 books in the Dune series, each one running at about 450 pages long.

              In comparison, that's like reading the Lord Of the Rings triology...twice.

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Ultimate Battle of the Century

                You only need to read the first one. I implore you, it's very good. Don't be scared of it.

                Comment

                • jewpinthethird
                  (The Fat's Sabobah)
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 11711

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Ultimate Battle of the Century

                  Perhaps I will.

                  Although at the moment, I have too many books that I have been wanting to read. So I'll probably get around to actually reading Dune in.....oh...the year 2006.

                  Comment

                  Working...