The day UR's most hated teacher is in a heap o' trouble.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UbEr_RaVe
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 220

    #16
    Re: RE: Re: RE: The day UR

    Originally posted by Mindfields
    Originally posted by UbEr_RaVe
    Well, actually it's metal/punk. My Chemical Romance, Slipknot, Blink 182, Nirvana, Children of Bodom, Steve Vai, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Metallica, and Ozzy Osbourne are SOME of them. The skater punk image lasted about 3 weeks at our school.
    I wish the kids at my school even knew who Steve Vai was!
    LOL. Steve is the man.

    Btw falcon, I didn't say it was necessarily "right" for him to be fired. A boy can dream, can't he?

    Comment

    • falconsfan14
      Banned
      • Jan 2005
      • 2183

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The day UR

      I guess your right, but i was just stating what i thought.

      Comment

      • UbEr_RaVe
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 220

        #18
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The day UR

        Originally posted by falconsfan14
        I guess your right, but i was just stating what i thought.
        Yeah, I know it wouldn't be "right" for him to be fired. But this is the teacher who grades based on his idea of your potential. BTW, I forgot to add that his wife had a baby 2 months ago.

        Comment

        • falconsfan14
          Banned
          • Jan 2005
          • 2183

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The day UR

          hos wife having a babyu is irrelivent(sp?), based you your potential, so if you get bad grades he thinks you dont have any potential, thats not right.

          Comment

          • UbEr_RaVe
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 220

            #20
            Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The day UR

            Originally posted by falconsfan14
            hos wife having a babyu is irrelivent(sp?), based you your potential, so if you get bad grades he thinks you dont have any potential, thats not right.
            The teacher's wife. BTW, if I get bad grades, he thinks I can do much better.

            Comment

            • ddrruler
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 855

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The day UR

              Ok enough noob spam please...uber you have a post for ever other post in this thread...and the teacher won't get fired...
              Mead is a | ******. |

              Comment

              • UbEr_RaVe
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 220

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The day UR

                What crawled up your ass and died? Plus, I already know he's probably not going to get fired. BTW, I wrote this right after your post just to piss you off.

                Comment

                • falconsfan14
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 2183

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The day UR

                  lol.

                  Comment

                  • Tasuke
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1671

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The day UR

                    For the love of God. No more noob spam. The teacher will probably get a warnig at least.
                    But the is a big chance that he might get fired. your skool sucks. The end.

                    Comment

                    • Aviatorforce15
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 15

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The day UR

                      the end indeed......for the evil side!! mohohahahahahahahahahaahahahahaa!!

                      lol

                      Comment

                      • jewpinthethird
                        (The Fat's Sabobah)
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2002
                        • 11711

                        #26
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The day UR

                        Originally posted by Aviatorforce15
                        the end indeed......for the evil side!! mohohahahahahahahahahaahahahahaa!!

                        lol
                        Congradulations, you are the least funny person ever.

                        Comment

                        Working...