Well, it's that time of the school year again...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The_Q
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 4391

    #16
    Who's ready for AP exams? NOT ME!

    I'm workin' on it.

    Q

    EDIT: Texas standardized tests for public schools are called TAKS. Their motto: "Beat the TAKS." I love it (Texas has no state income tax).

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #17
      I miss standardized testing. :<

      At least I get some when I take the Massachusetts Teaching Tests.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • magister_negi_magi
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 491

        #18
        SATs? Standardized testing? Glad I'm a freshman...



        Here's to uselesss posts! *clink*


        EDIT:Maybe that wasn't such a good idea...

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #19
          I'm 13 years old and I just took the SATs in january. I got like a 1040 or something.

          Comment

          • msbrunnettemickey
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2004
            • 1780

            #20
            You got 1040/1600??? DAMN!!!
            When they told me to skip half of 8th grade my SAT's were a little bit lower then that... O.O

            בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
            מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
            יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
            אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
            אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
            אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
            ודואג ודואג נורא

            Comment

            • Mindfields
              Banned
              • Dec 2004
              • 1566

              #21
              Man, I was never asked to take the Pre-SAT and I have one of the highest grade point averages in my class, and I'm in the highest grade point average class in the god damned school.

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #22
                Originally posted by msbrunnettemickey
                You got 1040/1600??? DAMN!!!
                When they told me to skip half of 8th grade my SAT's were a little bit lower then that... O.O
                "Damn," as in "Damn, that's good," or as in "Damn, that's bad?"

                'Cause I got a 1370 in 8th grade.

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                Working...