It took me months of absence to make a new avatar.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CMCAdvanced
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 473

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: It took me months of absence to

    I love you Benny1.
    Not in the way you want, but it's good enough.
    Qreepy, it's been too long.
    Jewpin, I still never quite directly interacted with you, but what the hell.
    Whatever happened to SotN?
    Signatures are ignorant.

    Comment

    • CMCAdvanced
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 473

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: It took me months of absence to

      Maybe I have to look even MORE freaked out than I usually do in my avatar for people to care.
      Signatures are ignorant.

      Comment

      • Snapps
        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 5650

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: It took me months of absence to

        SotN comes and goes for like one day every 4 months. He isn't much of a poster here anymore.

        Also a lot of people don't post much anymore because after R2 came out, it was n00b central here and it has taken a while for FFR to come back to where it was before it went to hell. There just aren't that many topics that are worth posting in. It's like an area on the planet that just got bombed. It takes it forever to get back to where it started.

        Comment

        • 87x
          Retired Staff
          • Dec 2002
          • 4379

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: It took me months of absence to

          CMC, how the hells it going?
          Gotta watch out for these "up an commers", they will bite your head off. Plus they got no respect for the old timers who still make appearances every now and again.


          RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
          87x: more like.. professional goth.

          Comment

          • CMCAdvanced
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 473

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: It took me months of absence to

            I know, I've gotten it a lot.
            I'm definately staying for keeps now though.
            Let's just say I've got way to much time on my hands.
            Well, I meant to say that a bit more subtly.

            And it's going very well.
            Very well indeed.
            Signatures are ignorant.

            Comment

            Working...