North Korea and Iran love to America

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: North Korea and Iran love to America

    Well this is what we should really do. Take Bush out of office.
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: North Korea and Iran love to America

      Oh vash, you are just BEGGING to get flamed.
      hi

      Comment

      • Specforces
        Yes
        • Jan 2004
        • 5028

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: North Korea and Iran love to America

        Vash, too bad because of the war in Iraq youths all over the middle east are starting to rise up against their traditionalist societies and embracing freedom, the dictator in Lebanon even compared the elections in Iraq to the destruction of the berlin wall.

        A higher percentage of people showed up for the Iraqi election, even though most of them had their lives threatened, than the united states had at the previous election, where here the people are not threatened to not vote.

        That has to say something.
        Check Out My Music

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: North Korea and Iran love to America

          Hans I realized that when I was typing it so I was ready. Ok yay yay freedom is great and all, but isn't freedom choosing on what you would like to do and how you would like to live it. Don't you have the tiniest thought in your mind that Bush is somewhat forcing this upon the Iraqis and making them do it. Hell American's don't fucking vote because they are too lazy and don't give a damn about politics. This is a new and exciting thing for them and THATS why so many people turned out. If Iraq continues it will just turn into another subliminial colonization of America. Hey half thats probably wrong because its a rant so whatever. Personally I'm 14 and I don't give much for politics. I think about it, but I don't keep up as well as I should.
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • Specforces
            Yes
            • Jan 2004
            • 5028

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: North Korea and Iran love to America

            Yes, and I'm 18, with an education, and the experience to effectively argue the situation, you need to do more research before you argue the situation.

            I have a feeling that you only oppose bush because your parents do, which is quite alright.

            Most people develop their first political opinions from their parents. Hell, I once was a liberal, because my parents were, but then I went out, did research, and formulated opinions for myself, what the conservative doctrine offers is much more suitable for me.

            I suggest you do your own research, on unbiased sites and from unbiased research sources before you say things you don't know too much about.
            Check Out My Music

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: North Korea and Iran love to America

              No my parents don't really give a shit. I have done enough research for myself to form an opinion that Bush isn't a good president. Althought I did a lot of this research back during the election.
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              • Specforces
                Yes
                • Jan 2004
                • 5028

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: North Korea and Iran love to America

                for some reason I don't believe that.
                Check Out My Music

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: North Korea and Iran love to America

                  It was for an election project. Got a 93% on it. Damn spelling errors. As for my parents...well they didn't care much for the choices as presidents. Hell I think they voted Kerry(who wasn't so great either in my opinion) because he represented the fat slobs of Middle class Michigan yay woohooo were the fatest fucking state in the US. I thought Nixon was better than both of them .
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  Working...