Omeganitros' Link of the Month

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #16
    RE: Omeganitros

    That. Was. Hilarious.

    Overall, it was damned funny. But the preggers and the peeing was pretty lame, but everything else was incredibly accurate to the real thing.
    hi

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #17
      RE: Omeganitros

      I cant decide which part I like more...

      "I'm the most powerful Jedi EVERR!"

      or

      "...A boobie?"

      Comment

      • Spazzbite
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 2181

        #18
        RE: Omeganitros

        I'd have to go with "...A boobie?" on that one.

        Originally posted by Quicker
        shades don't break unless you break them.

        Comment

        • jewpinthethird
          (The Fat's Sabobah)
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2002
          • 11711

          #19
          Re: RE: Omeganitros

          Originally posted by HansSky
          That. Was. Hilarious.

          Overall, it was damned funny. But the preggers and the peeing was pretty lame, but everything else was incredibly accurate to the real thing.
          Agree'd.

          Omega, I go with "I'm the most powerful Jedi EVERR!"

          Comment

          • slackygorgeking
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 223

            #20
            RE: Omeganitros

            omega that was amazing. my favourite part is in the council when elmo is standing beside him...

            so jokes

            MONKEY is a nub

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #21
              RE: Omeganitros

              A lot of it was bad. I think Afro hit the nail on the head when he said they tried too hard. It seemed like the more simple jokes were the best ones. I'm gonna watch it again and list the bad things and the good things, just to see if it's really as bad as I think. If I don't list it, it doesn't strike me as good or bad.

              Bad:
              -The guy who plays Anakin. The way he acts. It's not funny, and it's not good. I know he's supposed to be like that, but it's bad.
              -Palpatine (sp?) doing his nails and saying "no" 10 times.
              -R2 EPT. It was a slow scene, it went on for too long, and wasn't even very funny to begin with.
              -WTF is preggers?
              -Huge pregnant belly.
              -Red face + steam? Didn't fit at all. When I first saw it I had to backtrack and make sure that it was what it was.
              -Drinking Obi Wan. Why?
              -"Why am I the only black guy" rant. It went without saying. Saying it was bad.

              Good:
              -"I fear Anakin is turning to the bleak blackness of the dark side." "Why's everything gotta be black with you!?"
              -Muppets at the big meeting. They didn't overdo it or make it obvious they were there, they just were.
              -Mechanical hand thing. I hehe'd, but I didn't haha.
              -Poo poo head thing could go either way. I think the thing that makes it good for me is later when Obi Wan admits, "Well you are quite the poo poo head." Again, only worth a hehe.
              -"A boobie?"
              -Killing Jar Jar, but only because he really deserves to die.
              -Broken saber.

              And that's only half of it, if that. So really, 1/4 is bad, 1/4 is worth a chuckle, may be, and the rest is just like...okay? I don't see what you all find so great. It's nothing that has me like, laughing my ass off rolling on the floor and whatnot.
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • crusader_rabbit
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 7

                #22
                RE: Omeganitros

                I've got your link of the month right here!!

                http://s4.invisionfree.com/boa/index.php?act=idx

                Comment

                • Omeganitros
                  auauauau
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8897

                  #23
                  RE: Omeganitros

                  Spoken like a true noo--

                  WTH is that guy in the avatar? It reminds me of Bison...

                  Comment

                  • Spazzbite
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 2181

                    #24
                    RE: Omeganitros

                    Don't advertise your lousy-ass site here, crusader_rabbit.

                    Did anybody else notice that Darth Vader's chest plate is a telephone???

                    Originally posted by Quicker
                    shades don't break unless you break them.

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #25
                      RE: Omeganitros

                      What the-

                      HOLY CRAP IT IS

                      HOLY CRAP

                      HOLY CRAP

                      Comment

                      Working...