Weirdest thing you've seen on the internet

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alainbryden
    Seen your member
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2003
    • 2873

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Weirdest thing you

    ~NEIGH

    Comment

    • tsutter
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 2371

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Weirdest thing you

      REMOTE LINKING FORBIDDEN O NOES

      [02:02:16] <Hayden> i carry the plastic i make it spastic when i put it in ya moms ass boy her **** is elastic when im finished in knee that slut in the jaw snap her back in to pieces i lay down the law cuz i gots no respect fo that ***** elixers **** seeing as he got double dick ****ed on dust 2 by an ingram at long A in pit

      Comment

      • ToshX
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2004
        • 5111

        #18

        Comment

        • xiron
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 189

          #19
          www.myspace.com/thehappyunicorns

          Comment

          • Spazzbite
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 2181

            #20
            Tosh - Those comics are awesome, not weird.

            Weirdest I've seen - 75% of the images that came up yesterday in health 2 when we had to search for STD Graphics.

            Originally posted by Quicker
            shades don't break unless you break them.

            Comment

            • jewpinthethird
              (The Fat's Sabobah)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2002
              • 11711

              #21
              Originally posted by Spazzbite
              Tosh - Those comics are awesome, not weird.

              Weirdest I've seen - 75% of the images that came up yesterday in health 2 when we had to search for STD Graphics.
              Lucky.

              Comment

              • ImEric12
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 1952

                #22
                Hmmm, I agree with Afrobean, Arch's extreme.zip volume 2 was pretty fucked up... more pictures of the goatse man :<

                Comment

                • flypie743
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3210

                  #23
                  ToshX. (period)

                  IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                  Comment

                  • ToshX
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2004
                    • 5111

                    #24
                    Originally posted by flypie743
                    ToshX. (period)
                    Why did I know someone would say that
                    and why did I know it would be you or jursey...

                    Comment

                    • MetsPenguin31
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 155

                      #25
                      Posted by Moogy awhile ago on a0.com-

                      Originally posted by aperson
                      Originally posted by emccky
                      god forbid you try something hard :X
                      Yeah because I'd kick your ass there too.

                      Comment

                      • RaveMasterOrDDR
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 13

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Weirdest thing you

                        The Weirdest thing I ever Saw was a Girl getting Done in the @ss by a Dog
                        And they had the camera up close so You seen it was real
                        Think she was french and has a 3rd nipple
                        Maybe it was all of her pirces

                        Comment

                        • Omeganitros
                          auauauau
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8897

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Weirdest thing you

                          I've seen things...Things that were on YTMND...They are not to be discussed...Ever...

                          Comment

                          • Dark_Silo
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 24

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: Weirdest thing you

                            Hahaha lol
                            Rwam & Girâ„¢

                            Comment

                            Working...