Pop Tart Bag of Doom?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lupin_the_3rd
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 2665

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Pop Tart Bag of Doom?!

    I used to go into these crazy mood swings of wanting toaster stroodles over poptarts, and a week later wanting the opposite. Now I wake up too late to eat breakfast at all. Brown sugar/cinnamon are the only good cold ones though : )

    Comment

    • Draigun
      om nom nom nom.
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jun 2004
      • 751

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Pop Tart Bag of Doom?!

      For a penny..and only a few dollars shipping, I think I might actually bid on this..just to say I have a REAL REPLICA of the Mystery Pop Tart Bag of Untimely Demise.

      And if there are any poptarts in there, I'll eat 'em..even though they probably have been poisoned.. =\
      What?

      Comment

      • babybenji2004
        Banned
        • Jan 2004
        • 446

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Pop Tart Bag of Doom?!

        30 yeasrs from now we'll look back at this and think "if only we listened"

        Comment

        • User6773

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Pop Tart Bag of Doom?!

          Someone buy this.

          Comment

          • Miroedia
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2004
            • 5

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Pop Tart Bag of Doom?!

            French Toast Pop-Tarts > J00

            This has been a public service announcement

            Comment

            • quickfingerz
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 1

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Pop Tart Bag of Doom?!

              wow thats weird this guy has absolutly no life

              Comment

              • stretchypanda
                shock me shock me
                • Sep 2004
                • 4123

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Pop Tart Bag of Doom?!

                Bidding starts at a penny, plus a four dollar shipping cost.

                I can buy a box of poptarts for less than that. Doom-free poptarts.

                Comment

                • VegetaRobGT
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 201

                  #23
                  what an idiot man, he wasted a perfectly good listing fee

                  Comment

                  • Mindfields
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 1566

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Pop Tart Bag of Doom?!

                    I agree with Afrobean, the brown sugar and cinnamon ones own. But I eat regular strawberry ones more often cause it's more often that they're the school breakfast.

                    Comment

                    • Corlath
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2004
                      • 30

                      #25
                      wow

                      i feel for you.... Sorry? no way.... though Pop-Tarts are the Shizz, and ALL FLAVORS ROCK!!... there is still the mystery of the Pop-Tart Bag of Untimely Demise... aka the Pop-Tart Bag of Doom, and the Pop-Tart bag of goodness... oops... lol... i mean, really? what bad can come from a Pop-Tart package? people are so "idiotic" that they put microwave instructions on the boxes....

                      1.) Remove Pastry from Package
                      2.) Place Pastry in Microwave
                      3.) Mivrowave for 3 seconds
                      4.) Set Pastry onto Plate or other surface
                      5.) Enjoy! (Careful: Pastries can be extremely hot!)

                      i mean c'mon............. 3 seconds
                      \"Celebrate comrades, for your friends lay dead, for your families lay slain. Yes, my friends, celebrate, for this moment\'s evil has fallen, and tomorrow\'s looms before us.\"
                      Me
                      1988-???

                      Comment

                      • Corlath
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 30

                        #26
                        RE: wow

                        lol
                        \"Celebrate comrades, for your friends lay dead, for your families lay slain. Yes, my friends, celebrate, for this moment\'s evil has fallen, and tomorrow\'s looms before us.\"
                        Me
                        1988-???

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #27
                          RE: wow

                          Corlath, get off the stage.


                          But...meh, I agree with stretchy. Why would you buy a replica of doom-filled Pop-Tarts when you can buy gooey-filled Pop-Tarts for less than that? Plus, they're not even the real doom filled ones. Just a big fake. So, you can't use them for malevolent purposes or anything.

                          Waste of money, I'd say.
                          hi

                          Comment

                          Working...