The most awesome hoodie in the world...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xiron
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 189

    #16
    Only a few people will get it, but it's still worth it for the people that will...and the reactions of the people that dont get it should be entertaining as well...
    www.myspace.com/thehappyunicorns

    Comment

    • VegetaRobGT
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2004
      • 201

      #17
      :P lol , you dork,

      Comment

      • Tank101
        I V vi iii IV I IV V
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2004
        • 2082

        #18
        Sticks and stones...

        Lol, it will be funny.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #19
          Originally posted by hydrojakep
          What ever happened to that thread...
          with the shirts.

          i want shirts.
          I had the plans for the best shirt ever. I was planning on putting this on a white hoodie I have.



          However, I ended up with this on the hoodie:


          I do have a new white hoodie though. I'd love to confuse some people with that Synth quote on a hoodie...

          PS GJ on the shirt Tank. I'm almost jealous. The athletic gray just kills it for me.

          Comment

          • SMGod
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 1830

            #20
            considering that is an attempt to insult me I should say something but since that pic was purposely made to look stupid I won't bother
            i took more stupid pics than that lol

            Comment

            • banditcom
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 6243

              #21
              You made it purposely stupid, and I knew it'd be funny to make a sig out of it. I knew you would laugh, call me an ass, and not give a crap. I took it down a few days later. XD

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #22
                I say we should get personalized shirts. Like

                lightdarkness
                Site Administrator

                and

                JurseyRider734
                Chat Moderator

                omg
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #23
                  Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                  I say we should get personalized shirts. Like

                  lightdarkness
                  Site Administrator

                  and

                  JurseyRider734
                  Chat Moderator

                  omg
                  More like

                  lightdarkness
                  Widdle Bay bay

                  JurseyRider734
                  Widdle Bay bay

                  AM I RITE?

                  Comment

                  • stretchypanda
                    shock me shock me
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 4123

                    #24
                    I don't know who Nima is (OMG N00B!), and I find it funny.

                    However (and I may be a little biased), this shirt is teh win:

                    Comment

                    • Tank101
                      I V vi iii IV I IV V
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2082

                      #25
                      Lmao, just got back from school. Everyone was asking who Nima was, and no one could pronounce it right. "Who's...nie-mah?"

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #26
                        Originally posted by lightdarkness
                        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                        I say we should get personalized shirts. Like

                        lightdarkness
                        Site Administrator

                        and

                        JurseyRider734
                        Chat Moderator

                        omg
                        More like

                        lightdarkness
                        Widdle Bay bay

                        JurseyRider734
                        Widdle Bay bay

                        AM I RITE?

                        RITE x10!
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • evilbutterfly
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 5784

                          #27
                          How do you say Nima? Like, knee + mah? That's how I say it...
                          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                          And I write the blog for their website.

                          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                          Comment

                          • Arch0wl-R2
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 143

                            #28
                            Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                            Although I would of put a picture of Stewie looking like uncle sam on it and wrote "FFR needs you"

                            EDIT: Then I would put the URL on the back and my username
                            That sounds like some sort of hot topic hoodie seriously =\

                            (meaning it seems like you tried way too hard to be clever)

                            Comment

                            • SMGod
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 1830

                              #29
                              yes it is like knee + ma lol

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #30
                                Nah I just thought of that off of the top of my mind. I wasnt trying to be too clever, I just really wanted to make a hoody like that after i saw the one that tank made.
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...