A Terrabyte of e-mail... I'm not buying a HD anymore.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jimerax
    ★★★★★
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2003
    • 8185

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: A Terrabyte of e-mail... I

    my HDDs are already far over 1TB. 8)

    Originally posted by MrESqueek
    I have a 4yb HDD in the works. It only cost me 4 billion dollars, too.
    ~Squeek
    wow.. only 4 billion dollars?

    Comment

    • roopert
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 149

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: A Terrabyte of e-mail... I

      What do you have on it? The Internet?

      Hm... I wonder how big the Internet actually is. Mind boggling. I think I saw a site a long time ago that somehow had it (the number was constantly going up). I'd be curious to see it now.

      Comment

      • zajac
        aka uAnimals
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2003
        • 4050

        #18
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: A Terrabyte of e-mail... I

        Originally posted by roopert
        What do you have on it? The Internet?

        Hm... I wonder how big the Internet actually is. Mind boggling. I think I saw a site a long time ago that somehow had it (the number was constantly going up). I'd be curious to see it now.
        ...34MB...
        Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
        We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

        Comment

        • zildjian133
          FFR Player
          • May 2003
          • 1138

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: A Terrabyte of e-mail... I

          Dude I could count the number of bytes the internet is with my dick.... ITS BIG.

          Comment

          Working...