*Possibly offensive* Only about 10% of you will laugh, but

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tnyhwk900
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4106

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: *Possibly offensive* Only about 10% of you will

    Doesn't load for me.. o_O

    Maybe I should be happy about that, though.

    Comment

    • Anticrombie0909
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2003
      • 4683

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: *Possibly offensive* Only about 10% of you will

      The only reason I'm offended is that I'm now on the verge of being too stupid to type.

      Comment

      • staroceanfreakx
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 1034

        #18
        I don't like the song... I just thought it was funny.
        And RAP=Retards Attempting Poetry > Can't have crap without rap.

        Synthlight wrote:
        You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
        IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
        StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
        IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
        IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
        IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

        Comment

        • emccky
          Banned
          • Apr 2004
          • 4811

          #19
          Right when I heard that song start playing I Alt + F4'd out.

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #20
            Re: RE: *Possibly offensive* Only about 10% of you will lau

            Originally posted by JurseyRider734
            You guys are retarded, I loved it.

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #21
              Just because you don't like a particular genre doesn't mean it's crap. I like lots of rap, but that song is lame. Slow, and there's that breathing noise the whole time in the background and it pisses me off. Sounds like a creepy guy is right behind you blowing air on the back of your neck. Creepy stuff.

              Oh, and the flash had some okay ideas in the 20 seconds or so that I watched, but it was too poorly done.
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #22
                Atomic Funk > Rap

                Comment

                • jimerax
                  ★★★★★
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 8185

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: *Possibly offensive* Only about 10% of you will

                  I doubt even 1% of people will laugh with this.

                  Comment

                  • djsmalls
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 735

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: *Possibly offensive* Only about 10% of you will

                    that shizzle wuz funny lawl...

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: *Possibly offensive* Only about 10% of you will

                      It's not crap, but I really, really, really don't like it...at all.

                      Comment

                      • justaguy
                        Forum User
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 3566

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: *Possibly offensive* Only about 10% of you will

                        fucking retarded
                        #TeamSwoll

                        Comment

                        Working...