The Final Christmas Thread! Post what you got + warm wishes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • djsmalls
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 735

    #76
    Originally posted by space_boye
    Originally posted by djsmalls
    i gots
    5. another ps2 (now i can mod my old one and still use my new one normally)
    If you mod your old one and don't screw it up, why don't you just return the new one and get something else?

    I got:

    1. Mozilla Firefox Tee-shirt (best gift)
    2. Foldable soft keyboard (good for SM because it doesn't bother my family)
    3. 250$ (canadian)
    4. Half-life 2
    5. Assorted Clothes
    6. Assorted Chocolate
    7. Cologne

    Yes, this is my best christmas ever. ^^
    i like the idea of 2 ps2's =D

    and whoo did this thread get EMO'd up this last page lol

    Comment

    • eyespewgreekfire
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 372

      #77
      I got:
      350 bucks (100 from parents, 250 from grandma)
      Super Troopers
      America by John Stewart
      Marx Brother collection (forget what's in it exactly)
      Some better headphones for DJing
      Hallucinogen-Twisted
      Infected Mushroom- B.P. Empire
      Juno Reactor-Shango
      A Pedometer lol
      A Book about my Great-Great-Grandfather's service in the Civil War
      Random Clothes (Pants, Socks, stuff Im too cheap to buy myself etc)

      And My sister got Family Guy seasons 1 and 2, among other things

      Comment

      • emccky
        Banned
        • Apr 2004
        • 4811

        #78
        Infected Mushroom Owns.

        Comment

        • Squeek
          let it snow~
          • Jan 2004
          • 14444

          #79
          I got more than I thought I would.

          Thinkgeek "PI" shirt.
          Nyko Airflo Mouse
          Nyko Airflo Wireless GCN Controller
          Macromedia Flash MX
          40gb iPod

          ...insert the things I cannot remember here.


          ~Squeek

          Comment

          • UWSTopGun
            Banned
            • Nov 2004
            • 668

            #80
            Just bought myself :

            TopGun DVD
            Alexisonfire 1st album
            Alexisonfire 2nd album "Watch Out!"

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #81
              I don't have a Christmas.

              But the Half Life 2 was excellent! Even if it wouldn't let me change the water effects from "Simple Reflections", and the anti-aliasing doesn't work. The hours upon hours of combine skewering fun was much worth it.

              Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Kwanzalicious Kwanzaa to all!

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #82
                Boris i missed you. Where did you go =(
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #83
                  I got grounded, then when I got ungrounded, my internet broke.

                  <3 u lololol

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • banditcom
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2003
                    • 6243

                    #84
                    2 new tires and an oil change (GotY)
                    $70
                    $70 in Best Buy gift cards
                    Pokémon LG/FR Pocket-Sized Guide (from my brothers.. heh)
                    Sweatshirt
                    Hoody
                    Sweater
                    4 pairs of boxer-briefs (w00t!)
                    800 minute phone card (YES! I needed this badly)
                    Toothbrush, toothpaste, and chapstick (my grandma always gets me misc. stuff for college)
                    Golf towel, golf club cleaner brush, golf glove, golf tees, and 3 golf shirts (gee dad, I'm assuming you want me to golf with you next summer...? lol)

                    I think I spent around $120 on gifts for people this year. I go half-and-half on gifts with my sister for family.

                    Comment

                    • babybenji2004
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 446

                      #85
                      I got...
                      1.Beatmania IIDX 8th style and controller
                      2.Festival DDR
                      3.New keyboard (my old one sucked really bad)
                      4.Onimusha 2&3
                      5.GTA san andreas
                      6.$40 for bestbuy
                      7.clothes
                      8.and other stuff i can't think of right now

                      Comment

                      • whorlichan
                        Tiny Plastic Meat
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 669

                        #86
                        I didn't get much for Hannukah since I'm a "big kid" but I bought myself some stuff that hasn't arrived yet.

                        Tass gave me all seven seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVDs, and all 5 books of the HitchHiker's Guide trilogy, 1st American editions. He is so wonderful!

                        His dad and stepmom gave us a whole huge bunch of stuff, including lots of decorative things for my new apartment, a sweater, gloves, and scarf, and some cookbooks and utensils. (Tass on Christmas Day: GET IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME DINNER WOMAN!)

                        The End of the Gifts.
                        Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                        First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                        My lame LJ
                        My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                        Comment

                        • evilbutterfly
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 5784

                          #87
                          Omgosh, I've been in Virginia the past couple of days (I live in North Carolina, I'm from Virginia and some family lives up there) and my grandmother got me a *gasp* LEATHER TRENCHCOAT!! =O

                          It's awesome. I'll post pictures to prove it:


                          I love it. Now all I need is an uzi to put inside and I'll be all set.
                          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                          And I write the blog for their website.

                          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #88
                            Alls I got to say is you need these:


                            You know what I'm talking about.








                            For those of you who don't know what the hell I'm talking about, this should tell you well enough:

                            Comment

                            • CypherToorima
                              Boss of all bosses
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 2452

                              #89
                              Afterwards, paint yourself brown, gain wait and wake up from the matrix.
                              I'm a figantic gaggot

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #90
                                gain wait? I hope you mean weight =(
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...