GTA Saves Family

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The_Q
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 4391

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: GTA Saves Family

    Hey, they could have been jumpy. Those kids must have looked plain menacing.

    Q

    Comment

    • ImEric12
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 1952

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: GTA Saves Family

      Yeah, I was gonna say-- if you're robbing a house, you're likely on edge... still, it is pretty dumb.

      Comment

      • netty400
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 496

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: GTA Saves Family

        Word can not describe.
        Originally posted by zildjian133
        Dude where the hell did they find those balls, I swear to god I\'d buy one if I knew where and how to get one...
        Knuck if you buck
        http://www.lyricstop.com/k/knuckifyoubuck-crimemob.html

        Comment

        • leetr0x0rz
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 308

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: GTA Saves Family

          Originally posted by MrESqueek
          ...

          You can't tell that the audio is coming from a video game? It's from a TV. Unless they had surround sound with speakers ALL OVER the house and the volume turned WAY up, there's no way a normal human being could have associated the game audio with reality.

          ~Squeek
          Agreed.
          C675, Spread ( AS L; ), note

          Comment

          Working...