ITT Kilga makes Magic cards for the masses

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #31
    Roffle waffles.

    SpookG wins this round, but I think Kilga could do better. We just need to give him better material to work with.

    Comment

    • CypherToorima
      Boss of all bosses
      • Jul 2003
      • 2452

      #32
      Originally posted by MrESqueek
      Um, bump for awesome?

      Chit Chat threads fall so fast.

      And Kuroneko owns so much.

      ~Squeek
      I'm a figantic gaggot

      Comment

      • Tank101
        I V vi iii IV I IV V
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2004
        • 2082

        #33
        The Hardest Song Ever Lol Srsly

        All other cards that are originally stepmania simfiles are immediately removed from play.

        Okay guys so I was just kidding this is really the hardest song ever.

        Really.


        The picture is low quality, but perfectly sized.
        Attached Files

        Comment

        • emccky
          Banned
          • Apr 2004
          • 4811

          #34
          stupid..

          Comment

          • zildjian133
            FFR Player
            • May 2003
            • 1138

            #35
            Baby STFU has flying because it doesn't make any sense.
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • CypherToorima
              Boss of all bosses
              • Jul 2003
              • 2452

              #36
              that picture always makes me laugh
              I'm a figantic gaggot

              Comment

              • User6773

                #37
                I win.

                Comment

                • SpookG
                  (For Great Justice!)
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 829

                  #38
                  X damage to each of different targets? What the fuck does that mean?

                  Royal For Great Justice! Electronic Music est. 1999
                  .
                  kerBLAM



                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #39
                    Typo. Should read "Each of X different targets"

                    Comment

                    • GuidoHunter
                      is against custom titles
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 7371

                      #40
                      Holy shit, 8 damage to 8 targets?!

                      --Guido


                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                      Comment

                      • Omeganitros
                        auauauau
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8897

                        #41
                        chardish won. Hawt damn, he won.

                        There should be a WSC card though.

                        Comment

                        • Kefit
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 1517

                          #42
                          8cat desperately needs to read "up to X different targets." As it is, you must choose X targets, which makes it almost worthless.


                          Originally posted by seinno
                          and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                          Comment

                          • blahblah18
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 1662

                            #43
                            unless you're taking out stupid saprolings or goblins, or many other things, it becomes waaay too situational, and rolling thunder would be superior... ok I'm not going to actually consider this, cuz its way too ridiculous haha
                            but for now... postCount++

                            Comment

                            • Snapps
                              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 5650

                              #44
                              You ready for the best card?

                              Yes it will be sexy.

                              The card title is Help I'm a Penis!

                              The attacks are like none cause your stuck as a penis and your like wtf o noes.

                              Make something up with that, thats all I can think up atm.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              • Omeganitros
                                auauauau
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8897

                                #45
                                "Rush

                                Target Creature gains Flying and Trample."

                                I'll get the image later.

                                Comment

                                Working...