Hot or Not (FFR Scoreboard! Match up to your fellow FFRians)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SMGod
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2003
    • 1830

    #256
    RE: Hot or Not

    lmfao holy shit djridder looks like a total loser and he was flaming me ROFLMAO. And wtf why is jeff getting destroyed? 2.8? wtf :S

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #257
      RE: Hot or Not

      I deserve a 10.

      You know it, son.

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • Cenright
        You thought I was a GUY?!
        • Sep 2003
        • 3139

        #258
        RE: Hot or Not

        Yes, I expected to be low on the list. In fact, I expected to be over 40th.

        And yes, I did shave the stache. I hadn't shaven in a while in that picture.
        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

        Comment

        • VegetaRobGT
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2004
          • 201

          #259
          Originally posted by banditcom
          Originally posted by VegetaRobGT
          is that not you? i see no difference
          Do you have to be an idiot in EVERY thread you go to?


          Anyways, here are some of my comments...

          Cenright: Shave the mexican stache, trust me.

          Skymo should not be getting a 5.9... HotorNot is so lame.. she deserves at least an 8.5, if not 9 from face alone.

          Amanda should be definately a 9.5...

          And... Liza's chest for the win!
          i guarantee im a lot smarter than you'll ever be, how can you attempt to challenge someones intelligence with such vague comments.... there is a chance that i could be faceblind for all you know, you dont know me... so please... and as for skymo... her low rating is a result of A. Camera Lighting B. Dyed Hair C. Pose hotornot rates low automatically for a dark picture or unnatural hair color its an easily recognizable pattern when browsing the site for about 3 minutes of course the only thing you get from it is that the site is lame, well seeing as it is beyond your measly comprehension you are far beyond lame

          Comment

          • banditcom
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 6243

            #260
            Originally posted by VegetaRobGT
            i guarantee im a lot smarter than you'll ever be, how can you attempt to challenge someones intelligence with such vague comments.... there is a chance that i could be faceblind for all you know, you dont know me... so please... and as for skymo... her low rating is a result of A. Camera Lighting B. Dyed Hair C. Pose hotornot rates low automatically for a dark picture or unnatural hair color its an easily recognizable pattern when browsing the site for about 3 minutes of course the only thing you get from it is that the site is lame, well seeing as it is beyond your measly comprehension you are far beyond lame
            Oh god, I don't even need to really say anything because your post backs me up. I still will comment though.
            1) You don't get jokes or sarcasm, as you showed in picture thread.
            2) You couldn't tell the difference between two people who look nothing alike.
            3) Your posts are hard to read and do not form a cohesive thought.
            4) Everyone here agrees with me about you.


            ANYWAYS, to keep this on topic and going... Liza: You love the attention. :P

            Cenright: GOOD! Those staches look horrible. I'm glad you're not pulling an Arch0wl and thinking it's better to keep it than shave it.

            Comment

            • Cyborg_Mermaid
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 294

              #261
              Originally posted by banditcom

              ANYWAYS, to keep this on topic and going... Liza: You love the attention. :P
              Yes but not that attention. If that was the case then hanging with Josh would've gave me the sickest ego boost ever. --; I should be admired for my awesome dancing rather than that. >/
              Guess who's back!

              Comment

              • banditcom
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 6243

                #262
                Originally posted by Cyborg_Mermaid
                Yes but not that attention. If that was the case then hanging with Josh would've gave me the sickest ego boost ever. --; I should be admired for my awesome dancing rather than that. >/
                "rather than those*"

                You know I'm just giving you a hard time. :P

                Comment

                • VegetaRobGT
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 201

                  #263
                  Originally posted by banditcom
                  Originally posted by VegetaRobGT
                  i guarantee im a lot smarter than you'll ever be, how can you attempt to challenge someones intelligence with such vague comments.... there is a chance that i could be faceblind for all you know, you dont know me... so please... and as for skymo... her low rating is a result of A. Camera Lighting B. Dyed Hair C. Pose hotornot rates low automatically for a dark picture or unnatural hair color its an easily recognizable pattern when browsing the site for about 3 minutes of course the only thing you get from it is that the site is lame, well seeing as it is beyond your measly comprehension you are far beyond lame
                  Oh god, I don't even need to really say anything because your post backs me up. I still will comment though.
                  1) You don't get jokes or sarcasm, as you showed in picture thread.
                  2) You couldn't tell the difference between two people who look nothing alike.
                  3) Your posts are hard to read and do not form a cohesive thought.
                  4) Everyone here agrees with me about you.


                  ANYWAYS, to keep this on topic and going... Liza: You love the attention. :P

                  Cenright: GOOD! Those staches look horrible. I'm glad you're not pulling an Arch0wl and thinking it's better to keep it than shave it.
                  i disagree but im not going to waste my time arguing with some idiot over the internet so im done. who is whatever749? she's pretty cute. cenright looks exactly like this kid at my school ( i think his name is matt or something)

                  Comment

                  • banditcom
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2003
                    • 6243

                    #264
                    Originally posted by VegetaRobGT
                    i disagree but im not going to waste my time arguing with some idiot over the internet so im done. who is whatever749? she's pretty cute. cenright looks exactly like this kid at my school ( i think his name is matt or something)
                    You didn't even provide a valid argument the first time. You claim to be smarter than I'll ever be, but yet your post was incoherent. That's like saying "I have a better shot than you in basketball" and then shooting an airball...

                    Yea, she's cute... looks really young though, like 15.

                    Comment

                    • justaguy
                      Forum User
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 3566

                      #265
                      Originally posted by VegetaRobGT
                      i have a betta shot than u in basket ball
                      Originally posted by VegetaRobGT
                      *shoots airball*
                      #TeamSwoll

                      Comment

                      • stretchypanda
                        shock me shock me
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 4123

                        #266
                        Originally posted by stretchypanda
                        Vegeta. Are you on there TWICE?!

                        Comment

                        • VegetaRobGT
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 201

                          #267
                          i am. i cant figure out how to take myself off

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #268
                            new link for ppl. New link every page = good idea. Because I'm lazy.

                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • banditcom
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 6243

                              #269
                              Liza: Red looks REALLY good on you.

                              Comment

                              • VegetaRobGT
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2004
                                • 201

                                #270
                                Originally posted by alainbryden
                                new link for ppl. New link every page = good idea. Because I'm lazy.

                                http://scoreboards.hotornot.com/flashflashrevolution
                                That's pretty lazy considering all you have to do is click on the link to page one of the forum but whatever floats your boat. Could you remove the VegetaRobGT one shox, I figured it out once but I can't do it now

                                Comment

                                Working...