Arfenhouse 3 slated for Christmas or thereabouts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Laharl
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 1821

    #16
    LightDarkness is not allowed to be a mod anymore for disliking Arfenhouse.
    SIG PICTURES:

    POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #17
      Originally posted by Laharl
      LightDarkness is not allowed to be a mod anymore for disliking Arfenhouse.
      I second this statement, and approve the release of Lightdarkness from duty for the above reasons.

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #18
        First one sucked terribly. Second had a few good parts. For example, I LMAO'd during the Starcraft part. On the whole, though, they pretty much sucked, but I think that's the point.
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #19
          Seen the trailer to the third one? It's excellent.

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          • Braydz
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 92

            #20
            Is the trailer that Kill Bill style? I saw it on Newgrounds, and it said it was a trailer in tht title but then the author went along and said it had nothing to do with no. 3. Only about 2% of it wil be used in 3.

            Comment

            Working...