As your Forum President, I feel I should be doing things.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • banditcom
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 6243

    #31
    *draws up plans for assassination*

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #32
      Originally posted by chardish
      1) There are no instants which are colorless.
      2) There are no instants which have activated abilities.
      3) Since instants are not permanetnt, there is no way for them to tap.
      I did not make that image, and I pointed all of those things out when I first saw it. /b/ is responsible for its creation - please take any issues you have with it up with them.

      Regardless, I believe it gets the point across.

      Originally posted by flypie743
      Question: Your cabinet?
      Contains my spare bedsheets, my towels, my jackets, my bathroom stuff (from toothbrushes to shampoo), my laundry detergent, plastic bags of various sizes, and other random things.

      Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
      I'll be the Secretary of Keeping it Real.

      Even though that is from the Simpsons or something.


      So I'll just be the secretart of RA2 fans united. ;O.
      Appointed. Welcome to the team.

      Originally posted by banditcom
      *draws up plans for assassination*
      Vanilla has already completed protection plans. She's just that good.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • flypie743
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 3210

        #33
        flypie743 wrote:
        Question: Your cabinet?


        Contains my spare bedsheets, my towels, my jackets, my bathroom stuff (from toothbrushes to shampoo), my laundry detergent, plastic bags of various sizes, and other random things.
        Let me fix that:

        Your Presidential Cabinet? Most trusted advisors? We need the facts :P

        IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #34
          Everyone on the list (including the people/organizations I'm too lazy to add but have been added throughout the topic).

          Aside from maybe 4chan. Sometimes I think /b/ and /d/ are out to get me.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • Anticrombie0909
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2003
            • 4683

            #35
            I would like to be appointed as Bodyguard of Badassery. Since I am the final word on all things badass (Bruce Campbell, Half-Life 2, Ramen noodles), I can protect the influence of non-badassness from spreading it's poison throughout the forums. Notice how even my title is badass- screw being the 'secretary' of something, I'm the bodyguard, bitch.

            Comment

            • Snapps
              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 5650

              #36
              Question:

              Since your president, can you upload any Anime for us? I would really appreciate it.

              Comment

              • hydrojakep
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 2294

                #37
                I'd like to be first lady.


                Or


                Someone on your cabinet



                Comment

                • aperson
                  FFR Hall of Fame
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 3434

                  #38
                  Oh wow the animu fag is president.

                  Comment

                  • aleco
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1054

                    #39
                    Impeachment time!

                    just kidding
                    I still exist...

                    Comment

                    • flypie743
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 3210

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Snapps
                      Question:

                      Since your president, can you upload any Anime for us? I would really appreciate it.
                      No, please spare us.

                      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                      Comment

                      • Snapps
                        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 5650

                        #41
                        Originally posted by flypie743
                        Originally posted by Snapps
                        Question:

                        Since your president, can you upload any Anime for us? I would really appreciate it.
                        No, please spare us.
                        No, not anime like DBZ. That show has gone to the pits.

                        Stuff like Hellsing and Robin. Those are good shows.

                        Comment

                        • hydrojakep
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2294

                          #42
                          lupin.



                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Anticrombie0909
                            I would like to be appointed as Bodyguard of Badassery. Since I am the final word on all things badass (Bruce Campbell, Half-Life 2, Ramen noodles), I can protect the influence of non-badassness from spreading it's poison throughout the forums. Notice how even my title is badass- screw being the 'secretary' of something, I'm the bodyguard, bitch.
                            Knock yourself out.

                            Originally posted by Snapps
                            Question:

                            Since your president, can you upload any Anime for us? I would really appreciate it.
                            That's more Kefit's area, but I will when I deem it useful for proving a point or just for making fun of someone/something.

                            Unless you're referring to actual videos, then no, because (a) they're too big, and (b) Synth would get in trouble.

                            Originally posted by hydrojakep
                            I'd like to be first lady.


                            Or


                            Someone on your cabinet
                            You will be taken into consideration.

                            Originally posted by aperson
                            Oh wow the animu *** is president.
                            ^_^_^_^

                            Originally posted by aleco
                            Impeachment time!
                            You'll need a good reason, but if you think you have one, go for it.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • aleco
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1054

                              #44
                              Check my small font.
                              I still exist...

                              Comment

                              • Snapps
                                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 5650

                                #45
                                Like Jake, I would like to be a part of your system of people.

                                Comment

                                Working...