Ultimate Soup of the Century

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rdrew4
    Banned
    • Mar 2004
    • 263

    #16
    ramen wins

    Comment

    • staroceanfreakx
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2004
      • 1034

      #17
      Expected Campbell's vs. Progresso/10

      But I don't like either of yours, so I'll go campbell's.

      Synthlight wrote:
      You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
      IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
      StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
      IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
      IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
      IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

      Comment

      • Squeek
        let it snow~
        • Jan 2004
        • 14444

        #18
        BEEF RAMEN = WIN.

        Greatest and cheapest meal of all time.

        ~Squeek

        Comment

        • User6773

          #19
          Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
          Originally posted by chardish
          FRENCH ONION, YOU HERETIC
          If you take out all of the soggy bread, I agree.
          If you're eating soggy bread in your French onion soup you're not getting good French onion soup, my friend.

          A good French onion soup should have crisp, buttery croutons; or, failing that, a slice of rusk, but never soggy bread.

          Comment

          • Anticrombie0909
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2003
            • 4683

            #20
            Actually, Chardish has somewhat of a point. French Onion soup does indeed rock my sox. But Ramen is still better.

            Comment

            • User6773

              #21
              I fixed the topic.

              Comment

              • jewpinthethird
                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2002
                • 11711

                #22
                Ramen...in every form. For 4 bucks, you have enough instant ramen to feed you for a week.

                Comment

                • fusi0n
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 2158

                  #23
                  My mom always calls it 'ramien'

                  being korean, I'm assuming it's right.

                  anyways I don't like it that much even though I like grew up on it, but it's still better than the other two.

                  Comment

                  • Squeek
                    let it snow~
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 14444

                    #24
                    Jewpin, occasionally they are on sale here for 10/$1

                    AKA, 10/15 meals a week for a dollar.

                    <3 Beef Ramen.

                    ~Squeek

                    Comment

                    • CypherToorima
                      Boss of all bosses
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 2452

                      #25
                      Ramen. It's the students best friend, also.
                      I'm a figantic gaggot

                      Comment

                      • hottie2u8812
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 5

                        #26
                        RAMEN ISN'T A SOUP FAGGOTS

                        Comment

                        • fusi0n
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2158

                          #27
                          pics plx hottie~

                          Comment

                          • hottie2u8812
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 5

                            #28

                            Comment

                            • QreepyBORIS
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 7454

                              #29
                              Holy shit, a black hole just appeared.

                              Signature subject to change.

                              THE ZERRRRRG.

                              Comment

                              • Aedak
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 190

                                #30
                                The little Buddy Pic at the bottom gives it away as a fake.. -_-

                                How stupid do we look? Or should I say, do they look? And, typing in all caps and shouting "******S" isn't going to get you any points here either.

                                And hottie, you say ramen is not a soup? Then, why does it say noodle soup right on the packaging?

                                Comment

                                Working...