Reasons #1, #2, and #3 why IIDX RED owns.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • deposition
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 1115

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Reasons #1, #2, and #3 why IIDX RED owns.

    Everyone is going to make a stepfile to it..

    Comment

    • CStarFlare
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 231

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Reasons #1, #2, and #3 why IIDX RED owns.

      From what I can hear from the video, I don't like AA nearly as much as I liked A. I'll wait until I hear a decent quality MP3 to make any final judgment, though.

      But from what I can hear from Gigadelic's video, Gigadelic rocks the fucking house. I can't wait for an MP3 of that.
      Originally posted by taren
      O AND FIERFOCKS SUX IT IS FULL OF SPIWAR. BRB POPUPS

      Comment

      • ImEric12
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 1952

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Reasons #1, #2, and #3 why IIDX RED owns.

        What player do you need to play that format?

        Comment

        • CStarFlare
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 231

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Reasons #1, #2, and #3 why IIDX RED owns.

          Open them with QuickTime.
          Originally posted by taren
          O AND FIERFOCKS SUX IT IS FULL OF SPIWAR. BRB POPUPS

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Reasons #1, #2, and #3 why IIDX RED owns.

            C Star Flare!

            Flare, Star, Flare!

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • ImEric12
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 1952

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Reasons #1, #2, and #3 why IIDX RED owns.

              Edit: updated quicktime, got it to work.. I like it.

              Comment

              Working...