Why do girls always do this bullshit to me?!?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #16
    Sicko

    Here and I thought you were just a sick pedophile who flirted only with teenage girls through the internet.

    I'm glad you actually have a life.
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • banditcom
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 6243

      #17
      RE: Why do girls always do this bullshit to me?!?

      Thanks dickface, now get the fuck out of my thread.

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #18
        RE: Sicko

        Evilbutterfly, stop being an asshole.


        I think you're right, bandit. I think she's backing off because of her own feelings. I think she's known you've been very clear of your own, when on the other hand, she hasn't been with hers. She said she didn't need a relationship, and she saw one sprouting with you. That may be the reason why she bailed.
        hi

        Comment

        • banditcom
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 6243

          #19
          RE: Why do girls always do this bullshit to me?!?

          Yea.

          I didn't really care about having more than a friendship with her. I've just been upset that the friendship may soon be gone as well.

          Oh well... I'm trying to remain positive. In the meantime, I got a girl's number last night at a bar/club. So I should be doing something with her today and possibly a date Sunday night.

          Comment

          • linus
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2003
            • 2417

            #20
            RE: Sicko

            ......
            I have to agree with eb now...
            gone.

            Comment

            • banditcom
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 6243

              #21
              RE: Why do girls always do this bullshit to me?!?

              Uhh why is that?

              And what caused you to assume I had no life? I play SM far less than 99% of the people who play it regularly. I go out to bars/clubs and parties. I have hobbies like table tennis. I hang out with my friends quite often.

              So please, tell me... what have I shown on this board to make it seem like I have no life? And the pedophile comments are REALLY lame.

              EDIT: I changed the title back from what that *** EB put.

              Comment

              • The_Q
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 4391

                #22
                RE: Why do girls always do this bullshit to me?!?

                Be glad you even get that far. All I ever get is a handshake and a dismissal. If I'm lucky they ask for my phone number. Then they call me up crying and tell me to cheer them up. It's a great love life for me.

                Q

                Comment

                Working...