Bearbot wants to talk to you (yes you!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #16
    RE: sage

    I did it in FF...

    I was trying to teach it about pornography, but it didn't seem to learn anything

    Comment

    • RobbyZero
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 4613

      #17
      RE: sage

      ME: What the fuck are you looking at?
      Bear: I am looking at you through the camera on your computer Please don't be so rude.

      ME: Why do you reply?
      Bear: It was the only thing I could think of

      ME: Your name should be ReplyBot
      Bear: I like my name should be ReplyBot. What do you think?

      _____________________________________
      ME: hey
      Bear: Can I help you?
      Me: no
      Bear:Is there anything you want to tell me?
      Me:I love you
      Bear: Thanks I like you a lot too

      How rude
      ______________________________________

      Comment

      Working...