AMAZING 3-DJ RADIO SHOW TONIGHT

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #16
    Haw haw, Anti got cockblocked..

    Chardish was great except for the beginning with all the distortion and stuff.

    Jurs is still in the lead though.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #17
      yay =) <32u Omega.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • Anticrombie0909
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2003
        • 4683

        #18
        Excuse me if I don't enjoy Prince and Wacko Jacko.

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #19
          Oh well I guess if you don't enjoy them so much you will enjoy sleeping alone tonight. Hmph.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • Anticrombie0909
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2003
            • 4683

            #20
            You've used that before. You know you cannot resist my seduction. GET INTO BED, WOMAN!

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #21
              Ma'am, please don't tell me what to do.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              Working...