the hot ANIME girls thread may contain adult themes

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #61
    Originally posted by A few people
    What's a furry?
    A furry is like a half person half animal.

    EDIT: this thread is growing fast... I know a lot of it is people hating, but it's still grown fast.

    Comment

    • jewpinthethird
      (The Fat's Sabobah)
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2002
      • 11711

      #62
      Furries are Humans drawn with animal characteristics.

      But a picture is worth a thousand words: type Furry into google's image search if you want a better idea.

      Doug: Your image is too borderline, and plus, you uploaded it to FFR which I told you not to do in the post a few above your's. I deleted it.

      <3<3<3Evangelion<3<3<3

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #63
        It's Round 2:

        Comment

        • jewpinthethird
          (The Fat's Sabobah)
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2002
          • 11711

          #64
          SO HOT THAT SHE IS MELTING.

          Comment

          • Tasuke
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1671

            #65
            I'm not so sure if it's cuz shes hot...
            if you know what I mean

            Comment

            • wHiTeBeArS
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 17

              #66
              That pic means she is hot in heat and not actually pretty, its supposed to be mocking. Anyway, i posted this because I am a huge FF9 fan ( ff9 was my first game)


              Tasuke's avatar: Vivi's Flare is flaming hot. 8)

              Comment

              • jewpinthethird
                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2002
                • 11711

                #67
                Vivi is a copper wire hawty.

                Comment

                • Chromer
                  Hookers and Blow
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 4981

                  #68
                  LOL I see what you mean now. Here's some of my favorites. I also watch anime but do not enjoy it to the point of sexual gratification like most perverts.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #69
                    Originally posted by Chromer
                    That's Eri Ninamori. She's the daughter of the mayor of Mabase.

                    Comment

                    • Squeek
                      let it snow~
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 14444

                      #70


                      Most borderline anime I have ever seen. But it was hysterical. Too bad it's not more popular...

                      And I'm glad there's been Chobits pictures, Love Hina pictures, and some I haven't seen. But seriously, FLCL girls WEREN'T HOT. THEY WERE SCARY. Nor were the Evangelion characters.

                      And video games are not anime. No more final fantasy pictures.

                      Onegai Teacher


                      Can't believe I haven't seen any Onegai Teacher pictures. Watch better anime.

                      ~Squeek

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #71
                        Thank you very much. I get her and Mamimi mixed up alot. ^_^

                        Comment

                        • drake_legendz
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 139

                          #72
                          hmmmm lupin are you retarted or just illiterate your telling us not to upload anime on to ffr well u got a prob a)theres not rule againstit b)if you personoly dont like anime thats fine but dont ruin it for the rest of us c) where the fuck do you get the balls to say not to post anime when this thread is just for that its like going into brag board and saying dont post any ffr scores/sm/dwi scores
                          Hey emo kid can I give u a suggestion.
                          Try new johnsons baby shampoo

                          NO MORE TEARS!

                          How many emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

                          NONE they all sit in the dark crying

                          Comment

                          • Kenzya
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 3411

                            #73





                            In all honesty I like this thread because I like anime. I just like the style of drawing. I've never popped a boner in this thread or the hot girls thread. :/

                            One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                            Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                            I'm Still Alive

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #74
                              Originally posted by Kenzya
                              I've never popped a boner in this thread or the hot girls thread. :/
                              LIES
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • drake_legendz
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 139

                                #75
                                lol kilga im still angry at all the people who are trying to ruin our thread i mean hell were not breaking any rules
                                Hey emo kid can I give u a suggestion.
                                Try new johnsons baby shampoo

                                NO MORE TEARS!

                                How many emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

                                NONE they all sit in the dark crying

                                Comment

                                Working...