Is it a stereotype that black people suck at video games?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lupin_the_3rd
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 2665

    #16
    You're one to speak Evilbutterfly. i think it's better when i capitalize "i", but you don't

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #17
      Theres Nothing Wrong With Capitalizing Every Word. Who Says He Was Using Capslock? Im Using Shift Right Now.

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #18
        caps = capitol letters, not caps lock
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • jewpinthethird
          (The Fat's Sabobah)
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2002
          • 11711

          #19
          Capslock...what a capitol idea ol' chap!

          Comment

          Working...