People are idiots, and I'm sick of it.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lupin_the_3rd
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 2665

    #16
    hmmm. That doesn't sound like a bad idea, apart from looking like an idiot. Think about it...stretch your story enough to win a suit for millions. I'd say that woman was deviously smart. Either that or just plain retarted.

    Comment

    • Squeek
      let it snow~
      • Jan 2004
      • 14444

      #17
      Originally posted by Anticrombie0909
      psychological trauma
      Thank the famous court case "Gideon vs. Wainwright" for that one. That court case was good in the sense that it allowed for all people under trial to the right of attorney. Of course, that could be a bad thing too.. it allowed Psychologists and Doctors as part of the defendant's testimony. And of course faking a psychological trauma is as easy as taking candy from a baby.

      OMG MY LAST SENTENCE HURT MYSELF! GIVE ME $10,000,000,000 OR I BLOW MYSELF UP!

      Basically.

      ~Squeek

      PS - If you are or know one of the wussies claming that they've had a traumatic experience when nothing really happened, make sure you smack them in the face really hard for me. WALK IT OFF AND MOVE ON. I FELL OFF A MOUNTAIN. AM I SUING THE MOUNTAIN?!

      Comment

      • Anticrombie0909
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2003
        • 4683

        #18
        I FELL OFF A MOUNTAIN. AM I SUING THE MOUNTAIN?!
        No, but my dad did actually have a case (he's a lawyer, go figure) where he was defending a national park against a woman suing it, because she was in the forest in the middle of a thunderstorm and a tree got struck by lighting and fell on her. This, of course, was the park's fault, so she sued them.

        My dad said his deposition went something like this:

        "So...you said you had some memory loss?"
        "Yes, I've had severe memory problems since the accident."
        "Could you describe some of them to me?"
        "Well...like, when I meet people. Sometimes I don't always remember their names."
        "..."
        "Or I have to write down phone numbers, sometimes, or I forget them."
        "Would you really call those uncommon memory problems?"
        "Oh, yes. I actually had similar problems before the accident as well, though."

        Yeah, she was a moron of the highest degree (she lost the case, you'll be happy to know.)

        Comment

        • Squeek
          let it snow~
          • Jan 2004
          • 14444

          #19
          Originally posted by Anticrombie0909
          Yeah, she was a moron of the highest degree (she lost the case, you'll be happy to know.)
          Most satisfying.

          My mountain story was true too. I did fall off one. 4 feet onto a ledge under it. But that still constitutes as falling off a mountain, right?

          That's basically how these people screw over the jury. And like Anti's example.

          ~Squeek

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #20
            I broke my leg on a trampoline once, my best friend bounced me too high and i came down on the thing and the force snapped it. I sued the trampoline and won the case for 800 Million Dollars, i didn't know trampolines were so rich, or i would've sue them more often.

            ....

            Good to know that dumb forest moron wasted money going to court. Dumbass.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #21
              I love you Anti! <3
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Anticrombie0909
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2003
                • 4683

                #22
                Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                I love you Anti! <3
                Understandable. The fan club meets every tuesday and thursday, except for what is known by most people as Christmas, but goes by "Joshday" within our circles. We stay home and worship our Josh alters then.

                And when I say 'Josh' I mean me, not Arch (or anyone else who happens to be named Josh).

                Edit: I like how I hijacked my own thread. Honestly.

                Comment

                • flypie743
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3210

                  #23
                  Ha ha nice fan club Anti...

                  IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #24
                    I'm your number 1 fan, Anti. Marry me.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • Kenzya
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 3411

                      #25
                      That's why we can't have fireworks in Illinois.. some lady let her children blow off their hands..

                      One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                      Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                      I'm Still Alive

                      Comment

                      • Anticrombie0909
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4683

                        #26
                        I'm your number 1 fan, Anti. Marry me.
                        Marry you? But what about our secret plans? You know, where you marry Synth, then we murder him and I take over FFR and use it for my evil plans for world domination?

                        Edit: God, stop it. I'm gaying up my own thread and I'm annoying myself.

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #27
                          *gasp* How could you tell them? Plus, those were YOUR plans...Synth's already married, plus he's too old for me.
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #28
                            NOBODY is too old for JurseyRider734.

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • Izzi
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 2142

                              #29
                              how did u edit my comment?

                              Comment

                              Working...