Advice?: Girl on girl love

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chrissi
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 3019

    #16
    Originally posted by minymax3
    i agree. but i wouldnt know...i dont like girls, i like guys. no offence because your bi
    It's very, very nice that you're so goddamn straight, but where does that come into play here? I don't see how that fits the topic. It's about a girl liking anothe girl. Not about whether YOU are gay or not.
    C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #17
      Anti is the winner.


      But it boils down to this: Do you or do you not want to?

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • ToshX
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2004
        • 5111

        #18
        Originally posted by Chrissi
        Not about whether YOU are #$* or not.
        If you hate stereotypes then you must hate yourself. Dont make me asl you XD

        Comment

        • xObserveRx
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 1148

          #19
          Yeah, just ask her out if you want to, no use in wondering what would've happened, you know?
          Come Play The Werewolf Game!

          Comment

          • Kenzya
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 3411

            #20
            Girls are icky.

            One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
            Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
            I'm Still Alive

            Comment

            • Chrissi
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 3019

              #21
              Originally posted by ToshX
              Originally posted by Chrissi
              Not about whether YOU are #$* or not.
              If you hate stereotypes then you must hate yourself. Dont make me asl you XD
              I don't understand?
              C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

              Comment

              • Kenzya
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 3411

                #22
                omg you're a oreotype.

                One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                I'm Still Alive

                Comment

                • Mwerp
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 1078

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Chrissi
                  Originally posted by minymax3
                  i agree. but i wouldnt know...i dont like girls, i like guys. no offence because your bi
                  It's very, very nice that you're so goddamn straight, but where does that come into play here? I don't see how that fits the topic. It's about a girl liking anothe girl. Not about whether YOU are #$* or not.
                  Hahaha. She said she agrees that she should go for it. That's how her post fits into the topic, dumbass. You just flipped out and got pissy because she mentioned that she's straight in her post. Big deal. Her whole post did not consist of that, and yet you treat it as such anyway. How pathetic. You should be ashamed for having acted in such a way.

                  Comment

                  • ToshX
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2004
                    • 5111

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Chrissi
                    Originally posted by ToshX
                    Originally posted by Chrissi
                    Not about whether YOU are #$* or not.
                    If you hate stereotypes then you must hate yourself. Dont make me asl you XD
                    I don't understand?
                    What he said(Mwerp).

                    Comment

                    • Chrissi
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 3019

                      #25
                      Originally posted by ToshX
                      Originally posted by Chrissi
                      Originally posted by ToshX
                      Originally posted by Chrissi
                      Not about whether YOU are #$* or not.
                      If you hate stereotypes then you must hate yourself. Dont make me asl you XD
                      I don't understand?
                      What he said(Mwerp).
                      No, actually I flipped out because she does that EVERYWHERE. Look at all her posts. "Oh I see but I'm not like that, I'm ____" and she has said that she is straight like, 5 times, where it had nothing to do with the topic.

                      And it's miny. Geez.
                      C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                      Comment

                      • Mwerp
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 1078

                        #26
                        I saw two on the first page. TWO. GRACIOUS. The one in this topic and one that was hardly a random "i'm straight you're not" thing at all because it was the same circumstance as this one.
                        And my username is Mwerp, not miny.

                        Comment

                        • x_chaser_x
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 5

                          #27
                          Hun, i say go for it. If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work but you'll never know unless you try.
                          And for everybody else; what does it matter who says what about who, if you wanna be straight go ahead, if you wanna be bi go ahead, why don't you stop picking fights with each other over something so trivial and give this chick the advice she asked for?

                          Comment

                          • Polygoth
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 13

                            #28
                            I'd say you have 3 solid options....you could either

                            1)Try to say things that might trigger her into telling you.
                            2)Tell her yourself.
                            3)Dont tell her.

                            Its all your choice, but if you don't, you'd be wondering what would of happend for a while. So I'd say go for it. You never know what happiness you can achieve if you dont assert yourself.

                            Comment

                            Working...