17-Year-old Teen Sues Parents for Being Born White

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Aquellex
    Que Sera, Sera
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Sep 2013
    • 277

    #16
    Re: 17-Year-old Teen Sues Parents for Being Born White

    I just wanna advocate for Blaire White's genocide

    Comment

    • WTFBrandon
      Shout out to Hades
      • Mar 2007
      • 1387

      #17
      Re: 17-Year-old Teen Sues Parents for Being Born White

      I wish I saw this sooner...
      I would have sued my mom for making me born black.
      Oh well... im used to it now... :shrug:
      I'm a bad bad Boy.

      Comment

      • melonpapes
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2014
        • 343

        #18
        Re: 17-Year-old Teen Sues Parents for Being Born White

        Originally posted by Aquellex
        Formal education is indoctrination so I get all my knowledge from YouTubers

        I'm gonna sign Sargon of Akkad's petition to suspend all social justice courses to end indoctrination in formal education
        you ok bud maybe you should start a thread

        Comment

        • aperson
          FFR Hall of Fame
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 3434

          #19
          Re: 17-Year-old Teen Sues Parents for Being Born White

          Originally posted by melonpapes
          you ok bud maybe you should start a thread
          let he who has a working irony detector cast the first stone

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #20
            Re: 17-Year-old Teen Sues Parents for Being Born White

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what an ironic post
            ????

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: 17-Year-old Teen Sues Parents for Being Born White

              So this is fake news, right?

              I mean, I know there's crazies in the US that would do this, but still!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • melonpapes
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2014
                • 343

                #22
                Re: 17-Year-old Teen Sues Parents for Being Born White

                yeah i'm not sure if you guys don't know what irony is or something i'm just really confused at this point

                the articles funny but its fake news ok

                Comment

                • melonpapes
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 343

                  #23
                  Re: 17-Year-old Teen Sues Parents for Being Born White

                  like is funnygurl talking to me? or mellon? fuck i'm lost.

                  Comment

                  • melonpapes
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 343

                    #24
                    Re: 17-Year-old Teen Sues Parents for Being Born White

                    Originally posted by aperson
                    let he who has a working irony detector cast the first stone
                    what did he MEAN by this

                    Comment

                    Working...