Realized I may be the only winner of both "most missed" and "least missed" awards

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SKG_Scintill
    Spun a twirly fruitcake,
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2009
    • 3877

    #16
    Re: Realized I may be the only winner of both "most missed" and "least missed" awards

    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    my advisor in college was a specialist on narcissism and I worked with him extensively. I repeatedly asked him if I was a narcissist and he insisted I wasn't.
    hehe





    Originally posted by bluguerilla
    So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
    ___
    . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
    . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
    .

    Comment

    • All_That_Chaz
      Supreme Dictator For Life
      • Apr 2004
      • 5874

      #17
      Re: Realized I may be the only winner of both "most missed" and "least missed" awards

      Originally posted by DotKritic
      1 1/2 years till I turn 30. How is it?
      It's just a number. The only meaning it has is ascribed by us. Personally I had a lot of expectations about where my life would be when I turned 30. Some of them I met, some of them I didn't, some I've met since then, some I've decided against entirely, some are in the works to be accomplished soon. You have to decide for yourself if turning 30 is going to be depressing for you. I got over it.
      Back to "Back to Earth"
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      dammit chaz
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      god dammit chaz
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

      Comment

      Working...