How sick of politics are you?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #46
    Re: How sick of politics are you?

    It's ok to get mad when someone makes fun of your country, don't sweat it
    Last edited by j-rodd123; 05-26-2016, 01:13 PM.

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • korny
      It's Saint Pepsi bitch
      • May 2004
      • 4385

      #47
      Re: How sick of politics are you?

      Nah, I pretty strongly believe nationalism is extremely retarded. Case in point ^

      Comment

      • korny
        It's Saint Pepsi bitch
        • May 2004
        • 4385

        #48
        Re: How sick of politics are you?

        Or perhaps non-sensical is a better word. What a coincidence that it's synonymous with your posting style
        Last edited by korny; 05-26-2016, 02:04 PM.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #49
          Re: How sick of politics are you?

          Lol u look too deeply into things, lighten up

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • korny
            It's Saint Pepsi bitch
            • May 2004
            • 4385

            #50
            Re: How sick of politics are you?

            Cool so now that I've proven my point back to the subject

            Pretty sick of politics simply for the fact that I have a hard time digesting the fact that the 2 primary candidates are who they are. It blows my mind. They are equally as awful in my eyes, and the world should totally be laughing at our political system. A potential Donald trump presidency is totally representative of our flawed and awful education system. It's fucking fucked

            Comment

            • SKG_Scintill
              Spun a twirly fruitcake,
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2009
              • 3877

              #51
              Re: How sick of politics are you?

              ITT: How sick of j-rodd are you?





              Originally posted by bluguerilla
              So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
              ___
              . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
              . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
              .

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #52
                Re: How sick of politics are you?

                Shut up

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #53
                  Re: How sick of politics are you?

                  Originally posted by korny
                  Cool so now that I've proven my point back to the subject

                  Pretty sick of politics simply for the fact that I have a hard time digesting the fact that the 2 primary candidates are who they are. It blows my mind. They are equally as awful in my eyes, and the world should totally be laughing at our political system. A potential Donald trump presidency is totally representative of our flawed and awful education system. It's fucking fucked
                  Yea this sounds just like what I posted gjge

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Frank Munoz
                    Muein
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 2048

                    #54
                    Re: How sick of politics are you?

                    Originally posted by andy-o24
                    My mom said earlier that past elections never had so much coverage of the candidate's speeches. Anyone noticed this as well? I don't remember many earlier elections, because I was young, but there does seem to be a A LOT of focus on their speeches. Is this a good or bad thing ya think?

                    -o24
                    Over coverage is a fad currently growing juxtaposing the activity on social media sites. I'm sure we've noticed their relation a bit by now(meme-marketing for instance).

                    Is it a bad thing to have information on every speech made from every candidate?
                    Ofcourse not! Knowledge is power and knowing (legally given) information on the possible future leaders of the USA is necessary to make a sound decision and or prepare for the changes to come with certain candidates.
                    But... the way their speeches/activities/personal lives are being covered are personally distasteful. It like's watching a show now; an insipid sitcom where every sentence is a punchline.
                    This is a serious matter, elections, and should be documented appropriately.
                    Not to mention other matters not getting as much light to the public because of this.

                    I sense most of us are drained from the same issues being presented by runners, and or family, friends, colleagues. Whether we are as informed as we should be or not.
                    Doesn't change the importance of it though.
                    Unknown and Unofficial
                    may the good arrow guide you

                    Comment

                    • korny
                      It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                      • May 2004
                      • 4385

                      #55
                      Re: How sick of politics are you?

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      Yea this sounds just like what I posted gjge
                      Hey now, let's not conveniently overlook the fact that you're consistently the quickest of anyone on this site to jump on any opportunity to proclaim your views of our supposed fucking joke of a country. Parentheses surrounding the words " from political stand point" does nothing to hide the fact that you regurgitate said views like a reflex. I think you're a cool dude j-Rodd, but get real

                      Comment

                      • xVaLoRx
                        MYFUCKINGSOUND
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 1427

                        #56
                        Re: How sick of politics are you?

                        not even joking i cant wait to put trumps name on the ballot

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #57
                          Re: How sick of politics are you?

                          Lmao yea the Canada GOAT shtick is 100% legit eh. I gotta push it on strong seeing as every other forum is all USA#1

                          Plus I've done it maybe like 3 times dunno why it stuck in your head so hard

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • rayword45
                            Local Teenage Wastebasket
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 3212

                            #58
                            Re: How sick of politics are you?

                            I am required to keep fighting local political issues because it's how I get paid.

                            National politics is farcical right now.
                            The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

                            BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

                            Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

                            And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
                            NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

                            Comment

                            • korny
                              It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                              • May 2004
                              • 4385

                              #59
                              Re: How sick of politics are you?

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              Plus I've done it maybe like 3 times
                              Haha oh boy. I'm done

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #60
                                Re: How sick of politics are you?

                                Selective memory is a real thing

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...