Question...First person to tell me the right answer wins

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #16
    true dat

    Jam is teh winnar!
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • Lupin_the_3rd
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 2665

      #17
      I love how the mere mention of a few K gets everyone riled up

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #18
        I wouldn't call me posting 6 words being riled up....
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • Lupin_the_3rd
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 2665

          #19
          Well, Jam is now my new best friend (which makes a grand total of one friends)
          Problem Solved
          LOCK PLEASE

          Comment

          • deltro300111
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2003
            • 1014

            #20
            *hugs lupin* I will be your friend :]

            Comment

            Working...