Re: What kind of gamer are you?
lol interesting difference.
Street Fighter is not a particularly creative (you can get inventive with comboes and mixups but really) or immersive (the official "lore" is so bad it's good) game but I can see it being perfect for someone who wants an game that is consistently rewarding to get better at and always has something you can improve.
Meanwhile I can't wait until I have the free time to play XCOM 2
lol interesting difference.
Street Fighter is not a particularly creative (you can get inventive with comboes and mixups but really) or immersive (the official "lore" is so bad it's good) game but I can see it being perfect for someone who wants an game that is consistently rewarding to get better at and always has something you can improve.
Meanwhile I can't wait until I have the free time to play XCOM 2












Comment