Where Can I download music for free?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • COBOL
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 232

    #16
    you download the file then go to documents and settings, then shared, and it should be there
    Cornstalk Remanants

    Comment

    • insomniakxz
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 302

      #17
      Wow Moogy you're corrupting the hell out of these people! I just use bittorrent to get the latest albums.

      Comment

      • Tantric
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 426

        #18
        grrrr...cant find shared anywhere in my computer! i looked in my C drive nothing....C\Program files and nothing clicked on limewire and nothing...not in my documents either that says Shared! grrr

        "I'd burn alive to keep you warm"

        Comment

        • Tantric
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 426

          #19
          o shiz i found it lol nm...im so impatients sorry guys

          "I'd burn alive to keep you warm"

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #20
            neither is Naota...i mean really, guy, dont trust most answers to stupid questions here, especially when they come from Moogy
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • ImEric12
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 1952

              #21
              It's legal, but it doesn't stop them from suing you.

              Comment

              • blitzmage
                Banned
                • Sep 2003
                • 506

                #22
                NaO isn't the smartest person now is he,
                Unless you have to pay for the things you download, they will always be illegal unless they are freeware.

                Comment

                • Sinjin
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 582

                  #23
                  Originally posted by insomniakxz
                  Wow Moogy you're corrupting the hell out of these people! I just use bittorrent to get the latest albums.
                  It's a good system to go by. I'm downloading the new Avril Lavigne album off bittorrent right now.

                  Comment

                  • NaOTa4231
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 743

                    #24
                    just making sure blitz...didnt know moogy was not one to trust.

                    blitzmage there are sites that are free but also legal.


                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

                    1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

                    Comment

                    • Spazzbite
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 2181

                      #25
                      1. If you're using Limewire instead of Soulseek, you're an IDIOT.
                      2. Stop looking for porno, there's plenty on the net.
                      3. Realplayer = Spyware, use winamp 2.91 or winamp 5.
                      4. If all else fails, get Bittorrent and use a site such as www.suprnova.org for downloads, they have tons of stuff to download there.
                      5. If #4 fails, go to the RIAA and tell them you were attempting to download things illegally so they can throw you in jail

                      Originally posted by Quicker
                      shades don't break unless you break them.

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #26
                        bittorrent > all
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • jewpinthethird
                          (The Fat's Sabobah)
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 11711

                          #27
                          Downloading is illegal.

                          Comment

                          Working...