What type of underwear do you wear?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Specforces
    Yes
    • Jan 2004
    • 5028

    #16
    Cherry flavored.
    Check Out My Music

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #17
      Bikini briefs? Err..ok. But anyways, i hear netty400 wears no underwear, but occassionally wears g-strings to school.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • User6773

        #18
        Nothing.

        Comment

        • Elementz
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 3

          #19
          Boxers, lol plasmix

          Comment

          • blitzmage
            Banned
            • Sep 2003
            • 506

            #20
            Boxers,
            Mainly because breifs are too tight and show my package more then most people would like.

            Comment

            • xObserveRx
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 1148

              #21
              Boxers now.

              I used to have Ninja Turtle and Flintstones briefs back in the day, those owned. Too bad i outgrew em..

              P.S: I sleep in boxers only, anything else is too uncomfortable, but if its hot, i'll sleep in the buff. Just some useful information.
              Come Play The Werewolf Game!

              Comment

              • Specforces
                Yes
                • Jan 2004
                • 5028

                #22
                I'll keep that in mind when I'm visiting you Dan.
                Check Out My Music

                Comment

                • makaveli121212
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2003
                  • 3823

                  #23
                  If you're going to make a thread at least do it right.

                  http://flashflashrevolution.com/inde...cc78d8b54124da
                  Originally posted by VxDx
                  Stick it in her butt and pee.

                  Comment

                  • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 1663

                    #24
                    I bought these yesterday...same set too.



                    I've shown you what my other undies look like. la senza bikini fit or something like that...the ones with the two strings on teh side haha.

                    So yeah, I wear panties? Meh.
                    Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                    Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                    Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #25
                      Roxy is cool, good surfing stuff...but I wear Victoria's Secret...because they have a lot of good stuff, shall we say. Anyways...

                      150 Postcount. wuddup now. =) That's so bad.
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • Privateer
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 2962

                        #26
                        Mmmm...sexy, Jursoo.

                        Comment

                        • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 1663

                          #27
                          I have bras from Victoria's secret, but I can't shop there all the time because there's none in Canada....damn Americans haha just kidding.
                          Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                          Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                          Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                          Comment

                          • evilbutterfly
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 5784

                            #28
                            my sister's are so big she has to get specialty bras and she has back problems because of them and it's really bad. also, everybody looks a lil smaller to me because i'm used to seeing her giantness walking around. it's kinda bad...
                            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                            And I write the blog for their website.

                            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                            Comment

                            • Privateer
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 2962

                              #29
                              ...

                              Comment

                              • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 1663

                                #30
                                my sister's are so big she has to get specialty bras and she has back problems because of them and it's really bad. also, everybody looks a lil smaller to me because i'm used to seeing her giantness walking around. it's kinda bad...
                                My friend Ashley's cousin has the same problem. She had like size DD when she was 7 and had to go to the hospital to get them reduced, because it was causing back problems (i'm guessing it's the weight? I really don't know much about it...) up to now the girl's like 12 I think and she has size D, so I'm guessing it's a bit better...

                                BTW, if anybody disses her, I will immediately slap them across the face with a trout. Have a nice day.
                                Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                                Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                                Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                                Comment

                                Working...