Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Chit Chat only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
General Discussion
Chit Chat
Who'd like to be in my Pokemon OR/AS game?
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
4
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
template
Next
User1176756
Share
Post
#46
05-20-2015, 06:02 PM
Re: Who'd like to be in my Pokemon OR/AS game?
I'm at the point where I got Latias. Who wants it?
Comment
Post
Cancel
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher
Join Date:
Feb 2011
Posts:
3395
Share
Post
#47
05-20-2015, 06:44 PM
Re: Who'd like to be in my Pokemon OR/AS game?
Me I want it name it o2jam_guy I'm serious about this
Comment
Post
Cancel
User1176756
Share
Post
#48
05-20-2015, 07:11 PM
Re: Who'd like to be in my Pokemon OR/AS game?
Whenever I get to the name rater guy I'll be sure to do that.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Dec 2002
Posts:
6344
Share
Post
#49
05-20-2015, 07:12 PM
Re: Who'd like to be in my Pokemon OR/AS game?
there are owl-based pokemon so you know what to do
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment