The Color of Your Voice

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #151
    Re: The Color of Your Voice

    Originally posted by .Gazelle.
    Lmao never got around to asking if this was a good thing
    hey man if you're spending money on expensive peanut butter you're getting something all natural with a texture that's better than your average jar of jif

    this is a great thing

    Comment

    • Spenner
      Forum User
      • Nov 2006
      • 2403

      #152
      Re: The Color of Your Voice

      Don't mean to derail this but I'll take suggestions for brands of great quality peanut butter, because I bought a few and now I have some jars of really plain tasting peanut "butter" which is either too exquisite and fine for my tastes or just shitty.

      Comment

      • Wineandbread
        Custom User Title
        • Oct 2007
        • 2105

        #153
        Re: The Color of Your Voice

        This was legit in vocaroo's FAQ
        (also the website goofed)

        Last edited by Wineandbread; 02-10-2016, 10:41 PM.
        Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
        my semen is flying through the air as we speak
        We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

        Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


        Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


        Comment

        Working...