(Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • massflavour
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 3102

    #16
    Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

    "prove them wrong"
    .

    Comment

    • adlp
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1758

      #17
      Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

      Cosby 2012

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #18
        Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

        Originally posted by choof
        dark humor because he's black?

        reported
        badum TCH!!!! or pshhhh somethin like that w/e its funny
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #19
          Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

          listen you're not making any sense.

          those arent words.

          Comment

          • Syhto
            BuMP it
            • Mar 2006
            • 2466

            #20
            Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

            its called a rimshot and it is music and comedy at the same time
            Originally posted by ~jrodd
            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #21
              Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

              Originally posted by Syhto
              its called a rimshot and it is music and comedy at the same time
              lol

              Comment

              • TheSaxRunner05
                The Doctor
                • Apr 2006
                • 6144

                #22
                Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

                My additions:

                Twisted Hide and Seek
                Pictures at an Exhibition
                Come With Me
                Glorious Morning
                My Darkest Hour [Heavy]
                bbblow
                Gonna Take You Down!


                And my favorite

                Falling Into You


                Comment

                • SC_coolguy44
                  Harmonoize
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 1041

                  #23
                  Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

                  How about to luv me I*** for u. (Reprise)
                  Last edited by SC_coolguy44; 01-10-2015, 08:35 AM.

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #24
                    Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

                    Originally posted by Syhto
                    its called a rimshot and it is music and comedy at the same time
                    Or you could've just posted
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • ilikexd
                      ​
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 3209

                      #25
                      Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

                      caprice for violin in b minor theme and variations

                      Comment

                      • t-rogdor
                        tane orb
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 2685

                        #26
                        Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

                        kill yaself
                        Originally posted by cetaka
                        I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                        Comment

                        • t-rogdor
                          tane orb
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 2685

                          #27
                          Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

                          Originally posted by choof
                          dark humor because he's black?

                          reported
                          empty quote
                          Originally posted by cetaka
                          I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                          Comment

                          • Syhto
                            BuMP it
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2466

                            #28
                            Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

                            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                            Or you could've just posted
                            Originally posted by ~jrodd
                            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                            Comment

                            • dashoe93
                              Alphabet Crowd
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2950

                              #29
                              Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #30
                                Re: (Dark Humor) What is Bill Cosby's Favorite FFR Songs?

                                Originally posted by GammaBlaster
                                You're gonna love my nuts
                                Everyone loves his nuts.





                                Comment

                                Working...