The Shower Battle of the Century!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jazzmosis
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 521

    #16
    Where's the "shower to sober up" option? Not that I've ever had to do it, I just thought it should be there for our loyal alcoholic forumers.

    Meh.. I just get clean in the shower and then get on with life afterwards.

    Originally posted by JurseyRider734
    <3 Jazzoo.

    Comment

    • Cyborg_Mermaid
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 294

      #17
      Long showers rock, especially if you're in a hotel where the hot water never runs out. I think the dark shower thing would be fun.
      Guess who's back!

      Comment

      • Omeganitros
        auauauau
        • Jun 2003
        • 8897

        #18
        Oh, it is.

        Comment

        • User6773

          #19
          Bath in the dark > shower in the dark
          Though showers in the dark are still cool. But the only time I bathe is when I bathe in the dark. It's worth it.

          Comment

          • NeoDarkHeart
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 283

            #20
            hm.


            singing! cuz that's the only place my singing sounds good, wiff teh acousticnessosityism and all that sorta thing.

            Stats
            You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

            Comment

            • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2003
              • 1663

              #21
              Originally posted by Chardish
              Bath in the dark > shower in the dark
              Though showers in the dark are still cool. But the only time I bathe is when I bathe in the dark. It's worth it.
              Bathing in the dark...hm, I should try that.
              Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
              Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
              Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

              Comment

              • tristia
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 419

                #22
                correction. Jacuzi'ing in the dark is win.
                Yay MySpace

                Comment

                • NeoDarkHeart
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 283

                  #23
                  only when you're with one or more girls =P

                  Stats
                  You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

                  Comment

                  • Sinjin
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 582

                    #24
                    I'm going to make a composite between your answers and suggest masturbating in a dark shower...

                    ...

                    Wow, now I REALLY want to try that for some reason.

                    Comment

                    • NeoDarkHeart
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 283

                      #25
                      rofl so you can pretend it's not your own hand

                      Stats
                      You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

                      Comment

                      • Musical_Master
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 1788

                        #26
                        Originally posted by NeoDarkHeart
                        rofl so you can pretend it's not your own hand
                        ....

                        Thanks.

                        Comment

                        • xObserveRx
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 1148

                          #27
                          rofl.

                          Showering with a girl is fun. Although they seem to be really interested in their hair products, kind of scary.... : \

                          Anyways yeah, there should've been A LOT more options on this poll, oh well.
                          Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                          Comment

                          • Cyborg_Mermaid
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 294

                            #28
                            We love our Herbal Essences, that is true.
                            Guess who's back!

                            Comment

                            • Lupin_the_3rd
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 2665

                              #29
                              If you spray on enough cologne, you'll never have to take a shower again....trust me on this one.

                              Comment

                              • xObserveRx
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 1148

                                #30
                                okay, but what about dates? grease probably ISN'T attractive...
                                Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                                Comment

                                Working...