ITT post your idea of physical perfection

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LusciousXD
    Forum User
    • Dec 2013
    • 43

    #31
    Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection

    emi
    Last edited by LusciousXD; 08-8-2014, 04:58 PM.

    Comment

    • FontSize72LOL
      ☆~{2D <3}~☆
      • Nov 2007
      • 833

      #32
      Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection

      You dimensionalists are discriminating against the glorious people of the 2nd Dimension. Are you guys jealous of their unmatched beauty and grace?

      Last edited by FontSize72LOL; 08-8-2014, 05:24 PM.



      Get Kancho'd


      Comment

      • LusciousXD
        Forum User
        • Dec 2013
        • 43

        #33
        Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection

        Emi has prosthetic legs

        Comment

        • AutotelicBrown
          Under the scarlet moon
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2014
          • 923

          #34
          Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection

          The people described in books purely by words are dimensionless and hence, superior. 2D got nothing on them.
          Play my files

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection

            Fanfiction


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Alioth
              Banned
              • Jul 2007
              • 526

              #36
              Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection



              This bitch knows how to be perfect physically

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #37
                Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #38
                  Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection

                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • Izzy
                    Snek
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 9195

                    #39
                    Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection

                    Originally posted by Alioth
                    This bitch knows how to be perfect physically
                    I can't consider needing to cake makeup on your face as perfect.

                    Or piercings, tattoos, body modification or surgery of any kind.

                    edit: I've always thought this girl was really attractive. I don't know about perfect though.
                    Last edited by Izzy; 08-8-2014, 08:11 PM.

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #40
                      Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection

                      Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                      (me)
                      ty bby

                      Comment

                      • Nyokou
                        ( ̄ー ̄)
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 4247

                        #41
                        Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection

                        Last edited by Nyokou; 08-9-2014, 06:00 PM.
                        Snapchat: icequeenilse

                        Comment

                        • xVaLoRx
                          MYFUCKINGSOUND
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 1427

                          #42
                          Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection

                          see my sig (both pics apply)
                          Last edited by xVaLoRx; 08-9-2014, 06:24 PM.

                          Comment

                          • rayword45
                            Local Teenage Wastebasket
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 3212

                            #43
                            Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection



                            Not nearly as funny to those who know I stole this from an old thread
                            The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

                            BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

                            Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

                            And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
                            NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #44
                              Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection

                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • Mahou
                                魔法少女
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 2153

                                #45
                                Re: ITT post your idea of physical perfection

                                Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                                Mmmmmmmm
                                Originally posted by lofty rhino
                                one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
                                AND watch anime.

                                Comment

                                Working...