Weird Al releasing a new video each day for 8 days

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #16
    Re: Weird Al releasing a new video each day for 8 days

    jack black was the most redeeming part of watching these

    Comment

    • JohnRedWolf87
      Backlogger of Hobbies
      • Dec 2007
      • 968

      #17
      Re: Weird Al releasing a new video each day for 8 days

      Got the CD yesterday, and listened to it while driving to my family's place for the weekend.

      My favorites are "Foil", "Word Crimes", "Jackson Park Express", and, of course, "Now That's What I Call Polka!"
      I always love the polkas.

      xBBx Takedown's First Tournament - 2nd Place (Beginner)
      ZC_Wolfy's Birthday Tournament - 3rd Place (Novice)
      Dragons_Fury One Division Higher Tourney - 2nd Place (Novice)
      Samurai7694's Ultimate Enduring Fabulous Tournament - 3rd Place (D1)
      Dark_Chrysalis' 1st FFR Bowl - 2nd Place (D1), 13th place overall
      Panic4Me and MrMagic's Thanksgiving Tournament - 2nd Place (D1)

      Comment

      • top
        Banned
        • Apr 2012
        • 1907

        #18
        Re: Weird Al releasing a new video each day for 8 days

        hehe, these are great

        Comment

        • EtienneSM
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2013
          • 1724

          #19
          Re: Weird Al releasing a new video each day for 8 days

          Not sure why I stopped listening to Weird Al but I certainly have a reason to listen to him again. Word Crimes is just amazing, lol.
          Quality quotes:

          Originally posted by KgZ
          enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
          Originally posted by Izzy
          I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
          Originally posted by kommisar
          nps is still a better idea for ratings
          Originally posted by klimtkiller
          there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
          Originally posted by Rapta
          My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

          Comment

          • Xyr0
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 26

            #20
            Re: Weird Al releasing a new video each day for 8 days

            Watch the exclusive premiere of 'Weird Al' Yankovic's 'First World Problems' video on PopCrush.

            Comment

            • Spenner
              Forum User
              • Nov 2006
              • 2403

              #21
              Re: Weird Al releasing a new video each day for 8 days

              Word crimes was such a great watch. Above the solid writing and comedy the look of that vid was great. Very polished. I haven't heard much Weird Al stuff honestly, I've just seen him do stuff in Tim and Eric, but I think that has to change now.

              Comment

              • shenjoku
                Wubalubadubdub
                • May 2005
                • 1697

                #22
                Re: Weird Al releasing a new video each day for 8 days

                Originally posted by Spenner
                Word crimes was such a great watch. Above the solid writing and comedy the look of that vid was great. Very polished. I haven't heard much Weird Al stuff honestly, I've just seen him do stuff in Tim and Eric, but I think that has to change now.
                You should check out his celebrity interviews. So gewd.
                boop

                Comment

                • koga939
                  Tuturu!
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 185

                  #23
                  Re: Weird Al releasing a new video each day for 8 days

                  I don't really know Weird Al besides his classic stuff but Word Crimes is legendary. Lol. I might actually get this album.

                  Comment

                  • Reincarnate
                    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 6332

                    #24
                    Re: Weird Al releasing a new video each day for 8 days

                    I loved Word Crimes and Foil.

                    Comment

                    • Garquillex
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 965

                      #25
                      Re: Weird Al releasing a new video each day for 8 days

                      it seems the best ones were definitely front-loaded to the first 3 days

                      Comment

                      Working...