ITT things you wish you could be doing at the moment

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mourningfall
    ⇐⇓⇑⇒
    • Jan 2011
    • 1627

    #16
    Re: ITT things you wish you could be doing at the moment

    Originally posted by GammaBlaster
    lucid dreaming

    every time I do reach that state I end up waking up too soon or losing lucidity or having no control
    Nootropics improve the experience, but you'll end up realising how much reality sucks in comparison to a world where you're god.

    And on topic: I wish I was eating a big ass plate of nachos.
    Last edited by Mourningfall; 01-12-2014, 10:05 PM.

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #17
      Re: ITT things you wish you could be doing at the moment

      Originally posted by Razor
      Vacationing in the islands of Wakiki.
      Your geography-fu is weak.

      --Guido

      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #18
        Re: ITT things you wish you could be doing at the moment

        eating a cookie


        Comment

        • Frenegade
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2011
          • 34

          #19
          Re: ITT things you wish you could be doing at the moment

          Choking out my uncle. If only he could take a punch...

          Comment

          • trumaestro
            I don't get no respect
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2006
            • 1332

            #20
            Re: ITT things you wish you could be doing at the moment

            reading what fiffer judges think of the file i sent 5 months ago

            Comment

            • ilikexd
              ​
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2006
              • 3209

              #21
              Re: ITT things you wish you could be doing at the moment

              Originally posted by trumaestro
              reading what fiffer judges think of the file i sent 5 months ago
              could be better

              Comment

              • Trogdor!!!!
                Forum User
                • Jul 2008
                • 1664

                #22
                Re: ITT things you wish you could be doing at the moment

                watching golden time episode 14
                Violets Forever

                Comment

                • JohnRedWolf87
                  Backlogger of Hobbies
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 968

                  #23
                  Re: ITT things you wish you could be doing at the moment

                  Ever since I started work: I wish I had a life. :P

                  xBBx Takedown's First Tournament - 2nd Place (Beginner)
                  ZC_Wolfy's Birthday Tournament - 3rd Place (Novice)
                  Dragons_Fury One Division Higher Tourney - 2nd Place (Novice)
                  Samurai7694's Ultimate Enduring Fabulous Tournament - 3rd Place (D1)
                  Dark_Chrysalis' 1st FFR Bowl - 2nd Place (D1), 13th place overall
                  Panic4Me and MrMagic's Thanksgiving Tournament - 2nd Place (D1)

                  Comment

                  • TheSaxRunner05
                    The Doctor
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 6144

                    #24
                    Re: ITT things you wish you could be doing at the moment

                    Originally posted by RagedBerserker
                    Having sex with some ridiculously good-looking girl.
                    I know what you mean, I haven't since my kid was born.


                    Comment

                    • Pseudo Enigma
                      ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 2290

                      #25
                      Re: ITT things you wish you could be doing at the moment

                      catching up on animu I should be watching, but nope, USB Headset broke (finally ) and now after trying to install the drivers for my onboard audio, my computer is going apeshit and wont install them.

                      edit: nope. NOPE. I'm out. Fuck your shit.
                      Last edited by Pseudo Enigma; 01-15-2014, 04:42 PM.

                      Comment

                      • korny
                        It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                        • May 2004
                        • 4385

                        #26
                        Re: ITT things you wish you could be doing at the moment

                        Living with an indigenous tribe deep in the amazon undergoing a prolonged ayahuasca experience guided by the most OG shaman imaginable.

                        Comment

                        Working...