Where in the Hell do I Buy Clothing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • korny
    It's Saint Pepsi bitch
    • May 2004
    • 4385

    #16
    Re: Where in the Hell do I Buy Clothing

    I don't shop at kohls, I just know that they have discounted deals all the time. Every middle aged woman I know loves kohls because of this. Whenever in doubt for your moms birthday present, buy her a kohls gift card.

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #17
      Re: Where in the Hell do I Buy Clothing

      Cargo? Any military overflow shop.

      They also have good quality metal apparel like Army boots and camo pants for really cheap!
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • Izzy
        Snek
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 9195

        #18
        Re: Where in the Hell do I Buy Clothing

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        Cargo? Any military overflow shop.
        Cargo pants and shorts doesn't mean military.

        http://www.coatpant.com/types-of-pan...men-and-women/

        Most of my pants are cargo pants because I can't stand tight fitted clothing.

        Comment

        • Hateandhatred
          "The Quebec Steparatist."
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2011
          • 1974

          #19
          Re: Where in the Hell do I Buy Clothing

          Originally posted by Izzy
          Cargo pants and shorts doesn't mean military.

          http://www.coatpant.com/types-of-pan...men-and-women/

          Most of my pants are cargo pants because I can't stand tight fitted clothing.
          I know, but they usually have 100000 pairs of those, any color. As well as a bunch of junk and pot smoking/marijuana growing tools.
          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

          Comment

          • DotKritic
            Forum User
            • Jun 2009
            • 2974

            #20
            Re: Where in the Hell do I Buy Clothing

            I do all my clothes shopping at Target and Walmart - for work or personal.

            FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
            Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

            Comment

            Working...