Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Chit Chat only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
General Discussion
Chit Chat
The saddest photo of all time
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#16
12-10-2013, 05:13 PM
Re: The saddest photo of all time
Are you making fun of my liking of Snivy's!?!?!?!?
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
FoJaR
The Worst
Join Date:
Nov 2005
Posts:
2816
Share
Post
#17
12-10-2013, 05:15 PM
Re: The saddest photo of all time
nah we're making fun of your inability to properly use apostraphes
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#18
12-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Re: The saddest photo of all time
...Oh...
Truth be told, I'm one of those people that accidentally types "you're" instead of "your". Sometimes I even forget to type a word.
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
L.B.D.D
FFR Player
Join Date:
Aug 2013
Posts:
2949
Share
Post
#19
12-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Re: The saddest photo of all time
ure
Comment
Post
Cancel
Spenner
Forum User
Join Date:
Nov 2006
Posts:
2403
Share
Post
#20
12-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Re: The saddest photo of all time
Your spelling is all in the context. PS I always figured your sonic recolour avatar/pokemon was named Charu :I
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#21
12-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Re: The saddest photo of all time
Wait, what? I mean, you can very much assume the Snivy in my avatar is named Charu, dohoho.
I'm not Arkusuksssiisaa though
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment