looking for someone to teach me Finnish...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #16
    Re: looking for someone to teach me Finnish...

    Originally posted by Bluearrowll
    As someone who wants to learn languages of places I travel to myself, some advice I can give is to expose yourself to as much of the language of choice as possible. This means listening to music, watching movies, perhaps even changing the language of your computer.

    Music and movies are important because you listen to Finnish verbose. Hearing and understanding structure and tones is essential in that it can help you "make out" sentences even if you have never seen a word or two before.

    Depending on your choice of music, here are some Finnish songs that you may like:

    Stam1na - Puolikas Ihminen


    Kotiteollisuus - Helvetistä Itään


    Finntroll - Svart Djup


    Miljoonasade - Marraskuu


    Happoradio - Unelmia Ja Toimistohommia


    Apulanta - Maanantai


    Let me know if you need any more, I've got lots.

    Cheers,
    How could you forget Munamies' Pomppufiilis??????
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • smartdude1212
      2 is poo
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 6687

      #17
      Re: looking for someone to teach me Finnish...

      I know a guy who speaks Finnish, and it was always incredible listening to the language. I have zero knowledge, but as one who loves learning languages, I wish you luck!

      Comment

      Working...