I just realized I've played this game for too damn long

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #16
    Re: I just realized I've played this game for too damn long



    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #17
      Re: I just realized I've played this game for too damn long

      I am mostly grateful for discovering amazing breakcore and chiptune artists like Terminal 11, Dev/Null or Kola Kid because of FFR. I think FFR expanded my musical knowledge further into IDM, learning about less accessible (common) music.

      And omg, how come we still don't have any Igorrr in FFR?

      Comment

      • Mourningfall
        ⇐⇓⇑⇒
        • Jan 2011
        • 1627

        #18
        Re: I just realized I've played this game for too damn long

        Stepmania really introduced me to DnB, Electronic and chiptune. The game pretty much rewrote what music I listen to.


        That's me from my pre-rhythm game era.

        Comment

        • idrawanime
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 14

          #19
          Re: I just realized I've played this game for too damn long

          Hi guys! It's been a while!

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #20
            Re: I just realized I've played this game for too damn long

            Before Stepmania I listened to literally. Eminem. and my dad's radio.

            After Stepmania I'm listening to every god damn thing I can.

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            Working...