Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dascookieman
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2006
    • 3248

    #16
    Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

    i'm not old school on these forums but many of us who played stepmania and liked to mess around on forums went to ODI when that came up in 2006, and then we left all forums when ODI started to die out in 08/09

    Comment

    • Dj_Ossa
      SMGroove
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • May 2006
      • 478

      #17
      Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

      Pretty much.

      First signed up for FFR in 2003 under a different name. Ran PPS for a while. Ran SMGroove until 2007. Active member at ODI since it started up until 2008. Completely dropped off the SM planet after that.

      Now, I'm the head cook at one of The Kegs in Calgary and I'm planning on going back to university to either finish my Engineering degree or start a new career cuz fuck logic.

      Was never really active here, but fairly well known in the SM community for a while.

      I know bboyflames has some dj gigs in Toronto and that's about it.
      My FFR Stats ^_^;;

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #18
        Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

        Signed up back in '06. Was honours student, and shit was going great

        Now: dropped out of college, working nights as a security guard and may stick with it because it's badass as fuck

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • ygugsa295
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 155

          #19
          Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

          I joined ODI in late 2007...I'm still around, still lurking, recently got back into SM

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #20
            Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

            huhwhat?

            Comment

            • 04im
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 863

              #21
              Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

              Originally posted by KgZ
              Joined the community around 2003 in middle school and started writing music for FFR/SM (Key of flames lol).

              About to graduate from Berklee College of Music in 3 days with a degree in Sound Design and moving to LA/Seattle.
              berklee.. hot damn

              im not old ffr member cos i signed up in 2006 originally (lurked 2005)
              but i used to be hiSkOoL

              now i'm studying statistics/econ/finance @ berkeley
              hopefully i become actuary

              pseeece
              "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee." 2diep4yuo
              #teamtwerk #bootyhunters

              Comment

              • DotKritic
                Forum User
                • Jun 2009
                • 2974

                #22
                Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

                Finishing up my General Studies at a community college next Summer (3 credits in Summer '13; 13 in Fall '13; 3 in Winter '13; 13 in Spring '14; 3 in Summer '14) then transfer to a University in Fall 2014. Focus on a major in Communications and minor in Managment.

                Going to be a busy 15 months.

                FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                Comment

                • Arekya
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1

                  #23
                  Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

                  Semi old school, I was on here mid to late 2005 or so at the end of 14, beginnig of 15 a depressed wreck living in Utah.
                  Now I am in Oregon again, because I found my dad after 22 years and I have a kid from a failed relationship(his dad was abusive).
                  Yet, I am happy.

                  Comment

                  • DotKritic
                    Forum User
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 2974

                    #24
                    Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

                    Originally posted by Arekya
                    Semi old school, I was on here mid to late 2005 or so at the end of 14, beginnig of 15 a depressed wreck living in Utah.
                    Now I am in Oregon again, because I found my dad after 22 years and I have a kid from a failed relationship(his dad was abusive).
                    Yet, I am happy.
                    Welcome to the forums.

                    FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                    Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                    Comment

                    • CZarkou II
                      POLAND
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 321

                      #25
                      Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

                      MrRubix?
                      Represents Poland.


                      Date to remember 9/5/12 - 1st FGO AAA.(FrNev)

                      Also 2 FGO BF's (HALCYON,NNT) <- Whaaat?-.-


                      Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                      MIOTA NIM JAK SZATAN

                      Comment

                      • xVaLoRx
                        MYFUCKINGSOUND
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 1427

                        #26
                        Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

                        rubix is reincarnate

                        Comment

                        • Endrilliance
                          ʘ‿ʘ
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 26

                          #27
                          Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

                          Oh damn that avatar, xValorx. What the crap.

                          ...Joined in December 2003, forgot password to original account, created this one. I hardly talked to anyone but PurplePoise and Tifanator.

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #28
                            Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

                            moved to ffrya
                            pretty much this

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Choofers
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 6205

                              #29
                              Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              pretty much this
                              moving all the old tgb crew to a separate forum was pretty smart

                              you could even say it was staggeringly intelligent

                              Comment

                              • korny
                                It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                                • May 2004
                                • 4385

                                #30
                                Re: Past FFR Players/Members (Where are they now?)

                                Originally posted by Choofers
                                you could even say it was staggeringly intelligent
                                It took me a minute to figure out why this is funny.

                                Comment

                                Working...